UKARA question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA question

Hey i have a two tone g&g combat machine. i really want an moe handguard but if i installed this would it be illegal as only the stock and flashhider would be green?

Thanks iain

Re: UKARA question

Yes.

Unless you're a frequent skirmisher that is.
    "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

Taking an IF below 51% coloured constitutes manufacturing a RIF, which is illegal.

Unless you have a defense from prosecution, you shouldn't do it.

Comment

You wouldn't be able to do that mate, as it would be classed as "Manufacturing". You must retain approximately 51% of the bright colour, for it to remain an IF.

Also, matters such as this should be posted in the UKARA/VCRA section, but you're to be excused as you're young and excitable!

Edit: Curses! Ninja'd!
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

If the two tone falls below 51% coverage It is illegal. But you can always buy it and quickly install it at each skirmish. To be honest I don't think it matters too much as long as you keep the rest of the two tone and don't spray any of it black you but the law is the law and is not worth risking it for a handgaurd so I wouldnt mate. You could just two tone the hand gaurd if you really wanted too. But replacing the handgaurd for a black one is illegal so don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
            Taking an IF below 51% coloured constitutes manufacturing a RIF, which is illegal.

Unless you have a defense from prosecution, you shouldn't do it.
            if i got the hanguard THEN sprayed it green would that be ok ?

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
              if i got the hanguard THEN sprayed it green would that be ok ?
              Yes, alterrantively, this:

Originally posted by I love Airsoft View Post
              If the two tone falls below 51% coverage It is illegal. But you can always buy it and quickly install it at each skirmish. To be honest I don't think it matters too much as long as you keep the rest of the two tone and don't spray any of it black you but the law is the law
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                Yes, alterrantively, this:
                yep i could use the two tone guard in my garden and down at my dads lorry yard where people could walk past and see but if i go to my cuzins farm i could use the moe guard because thats in the middle of nowhere

Comment

Personally, i wouldn't...
                  I know people who've had the police called on them in the middle on nowhere, because someone thought they were out hunting.
                  Honestly, if you don't need a new hand gaurd, don't risk it!
                  It sounds like you don't skirmish at a proper site... so it's not worth the risk.
                  "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
                    yep i could use the two tone guard in my garden and down at my dads lorry yard where people could walk past and see but if i go to my cuzins farm i could use the moe guard because thats in the middle of nowhere
                    Yes correct me if I am wrong but I think you can replace the parts during a skirmish to make it more of a rif as long as you can change it back to a two tone to and after the skirmish. It's just easier to wait for ukara and get a rif

Comment

Originally posted by Raguri View Post
                      Personally, i wouldn't...
                      I know people who've had the police called on them in the middle on nowhere, because someone thought they were out hunting.
                      Honestly, if you don't need a new hand gaurd, don't risk it!
                      It sounds like you don't skirmish at a proper site... so it's not worth the risk.
                      Yeah I would'nt risk it at your mates farm but at a registered skirmish site you should be alright

Comment

Pleaaaaaase spray it bright green and post a picture, I really want to see some 2-tone magpul

Comment

I saw a two tone magpul masada on here recently

Comment

Back on topic.

one question, have you skirmished at a site more than 3 times in over 2 months?

Comment

Im tempted to spray it green can anyone tell me the exact colour of paint zeroone use so it matches my stock ..thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                              Working...
                              X