Paypal Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Return

So I've got a rifle i need to send back to the seller but I'm not sure how to go about it. which service do i use as i remember from a previous incident that a proof of postage is not enough so what would I need to do just in case it fell through.

Cheers.
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Re: Paypal Return

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
    So I've got a rifle i need to send back to the seller but I'm not sure how to go about it. which service do i use as i remember from a previous incident that a proof of postage is not enough so what would I need to do just in case it fell through.

Cheers.
    Just tell the person in the post office that you require a signature from the person recieving and how much the parcel is worth , They will tell you the best way to send it

Comment

Recorded delivery or parcelforce 48/24 depending on value all need sig by person receiving it and dearest is approx £13 for up to 10Kg

http://sg.royalmail.com/portal/rm/Pr...ar=pricingcalc

http://www.pfwwsg.parcelforce.com/po...ar=pricingcalc

Comment

Never ever use them - use DHL, Interlink or so on.
        clickaparcel, Parcel2go, etc - a lot cheaper than Parcelfarce or Royal Fail.
        sigpic
        Signature removed due to one bearded mans love for another.....

(and Ponies)

Comment

Maybe I'm going to sound paranoid here but if the person your sending it too signs a different name upon receiving the parcel, couldn't he claim to have never got the gun back ?
          It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

Originally posted by Four Leaf View Post
            Maybe I'm going to sound paranoid here but if the person your sending it too signs a different name upon receiving the parcel, couldn't he claim to have never got the gun back ?
            In that case i am certain it would be the postal services fault
            www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

I only ask because a mate of mine lives in a set of apartments and he bought a pistol from here. It was signed for but he never received it. The name on the signature was not one of someone that lived in his building.

As far as RM were concerned they had fulfilled their contract, the parcel was delivered and signed for, it's not the delivery persons duty to check the person is giving a valid name.

He ended up loosing out as Paypal wouldn't refund him because they could clearly see the parcel had been delivered and received. And the seller thought he was trying it on to con him.

I only bring this up as a warning for you is all fella, that if you have to send the gun back it might be worth seeing if the seller will meet you face to face, if it's not too far for you to travel.
              It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sabbath I just love Black Sabbath :) Find out more about Sabbath
              Working...
              X