Kingarms replacement parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingarms replacement parts?

Hi first post, apologies if in wrong place.

OK, ive got a KingArms SIG 556 (with electric blowback). Because of the charging handle being "removable" I tihnk the blowback eventually shook it off at the Groundzero weekender (2 long days of shaking then...)

cant find anywhere for a replacement though, any ideas anyone?

Can zeroone provide? (bought it from them, there is no charging handle on website though)

cheers

Elliot

Re: Kingarms replacement parts??

call zeroone directly getting spare parts shouldn't be a problem since they stock so much it shouldn't be that hard for them to get replacement parts in

Comment

Re: Kingarms replacement parts?

I need a load of FAL parts too and as yet have not been able to track them down

Comment

I've always found that sending an email direct to the manufacturer helps. I've got parts that way a few times.
        sigpic

Comment

As said, call zero one direct they will be able give you more information and prices
          KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
            I've always found that sending an email direct to the manufacturer helps. I've got parts that way a few times.
            That is exactly the right thing to do. 60 per cent of the time, it works every time.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Els357 Find out more about Els357
            Working...
            X