Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

anyone from the North West - Holywell through to Holyhead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone from the North West - Holywell through to Holyhead?

Basically, is anyone from that region?

I go to 'Alpha 5-5' currently for airsoft but its a tad expensive at the moment for me and ive found a cheaper place called 'OTT Airsoft' just past Llangefni...

Does anyone here go there? if so, whats its like etc?

I know its a long shot but you never know, after all im a user from the North West on this forum so surely i can't be alone

Cheers guys!

Re: anyone from the North West - Holywell through to Holyhead?

Ooh...Hello mate! :D

Lots on here from our area, but you should really have put this in the advice and new players section, or "Introductions" as someone will come along shortly and bollock us both for this.

Play at SWAT my bad self. Welcome aboard.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Oh crumbs! I didnt realise as i was only looking to discuss the site rather than introduce myself etc hence this section

- if mods are reading, many apologies! If this could be moved I would be greatful!

Comment

Yep I'm from Chester, swat airsoft is one of the best I'd say
        KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

You may not be willing to travel this far but delta team 3 in skelmersdale is a good woodland site
          You’d think that lipos are prone to failure and then spawn gremlins who then tear up your garden, embroider your underwear, wet your bed, then swap your sports car with a Prius.

Comment

Hi mate I live in Llandudno, so not far from yourself.

Been to OTT a fair few times, it was the first site I ever attended.

My problem is I don't drive so I am always limited in terms of getting a lift.

When you get 20 or more players its a superb site to visit. The guy who runs it Colin is a nice guy and the players who go there are always friendly and take their hits well. Site has excellent defensive positions and the lay out means it can handle smaller numbers of players really well. Even with low numbers you can still get a reasonable days games and if like me you are used to 150+ game days at sites like Anzio, it makes for a more personal and relaxed gaming experience.

Last time I went there there (3 or 4 weeks ago) were massive swarms of vicious biting flies there and it was incredibly annoying. Plus only 7 players. When the local Uni is back in session (Bangor) they tend to get much better numbers and the site is much more fun in wet and cooler conditions. In my opinion anyway. Playing there in adverse conditions is fun and the tree's and lay out of the site means wind does not tend to have any real effect on play, unlike many other sites.

A good site that really just needs a few more players to make it a really great site.
            Last edited by The General; 3 September, 2011, 05:41.

Comment

Im from Old Colwyn, so not far from you, But iv'e only ever been to Alpha 55.

Comment

Cheers for getting back,

Im from colwyn bay myself so were not far apart at all!

I enjoy Alpha but it's entry fee of £25 on top of fuel to get there, replenish ammo and food etc it adds up quickly!

With my girlfriend living in Holyhead travel is neither here nor there so that knocks off some of the bill!

With hearing good things about OTT it's giving me more of an incentive to go! Me and my friend Also from colwyn bay havent been in a while!

If we decide that we wish to visit the site in the next couple of months or so then I'll give a shout - might be able to give a lift to the general if one was required!

I was thinking of asking the mods if they could open up a sticky of areas where airsofters can see who's where thus helping the numbers and meeting new people - it could help airsoft in general as well!

What do we think about that?

Comment

I've been to Alpha 5-5 and OTT and I personally prefer OTT, however I went with the A-Troop gang so it was a rather large turn out, and it was brill! Great area and good staff, helpful etc.

Comment

Hey bud, i am also contained at SWAT and is always good to see a new face, have been tempted to visit OTT in the past but the scientists wont let me out until ive ha a few more tests.

If you watch the video in my sig then you get a glimpse at the SWAT site "area 51" and you will be able to have a better understanding of who i am.

Also i think thats a pretty good idea, using it to meet new people at different sites.... kind of like a dating site :P but i could see it being quite helpful. would be useful say if some one was a 'lost soul' then it would be easier to gain contact maybe. although people do usually have their local site on there profiles, but still useful to see who's where.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomson2912882 Find out more about tomson2912882
                    Working...
                    X