Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which brand of MP5 am bestest?

Aaaah it's so difficult to choose :/

I've come into a bit more money as i've sold 2 guns so i could theoretically get the CA B&T but it's metal bodied and I'm looking for it to be lightweight so I was looking at the TM MP5 also seeing as i'm gonna be using it for CQB it needs to be under 328 fps so the TM is already there. Then again, if i got the G&G MP5, i get the added bonus of blowback which is something I personally love and its mega cheap so i can get a box of mids, some pouches and another battery for the price of the TM/CA.

Which do you reckon is the best bet? I just want it to be light and have the the T's:
    Range, Reliability and Rate of Fire

Thanks
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

G&G MP5's are far better build quality that all other brands except systema ofc

Comment

Originally posted by -Archer- View Post
        Aaaah it's so difficult to choose :/

Which do you reckon is the best bet? I just want it to be light and have the the T's:
        Range, Reliability and Rate of Fire

Thanks
        Wooops I meant to say the three R's :P
        TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
        TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

I have a ICS MP5 A4 and I like it, It has 321FPS with a 3300 mah battery and it feels and shoots good.

Alan
          Don't worry they couldn't hit an Elephant at that dist.........

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
          Working...
          X