Ca g36 & tm g36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca g36 & tm g36

I've got a TM G36 but would like to get a CA G36 upper receiver and bits and bobs etc.

Will the innards of the TM fit directly into the CA body as they are differently molds etc.

Google didn't help me so hopefully you guys can

Thanks guys!

Re: Ca g36 & tm g36

From what i understand the bodies are compatible. I have a deepfire re-enforced gearbox in my CA g36 which is TM compatible. I don't know about the gas tube/inner barrel carrier though. i don't know how well the ca upper would mate up with a Tm lower through, especially given the different construction materials. The CA body was a push pin for the fore grip and magwell, the other one (at the back its two allen screws on either side of the body)

I've got a spare upper receiver if you haven't bought one yet.

Comment

I had a TM G36 that I changed to a CA body for the more realistic and more importantly, non shiny or creaky, glass fibre. They are completely interchangeable. I've got 3 G36's now. 1 was TM but is now mostly CA, Star and Systema. The other 2 are CA.
      AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
      G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

Yes they will fit though you might need to modify slightly.

I had a CA G36 that I put a TM gearbox into and it needed a bit of encouraging to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
          Yes they will fit though you might need to modify slightly.

I had a CA G36 that I put a TM gearbox into and it needed a bit of encouraging to fit.
          Encouragement with say a hobby saw? Or just light sanding?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomson2912882 Find out more about tomson2912882
          Working...
          X