Marui Man advert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marui Man advert

i still would have eaten that apple and on a side note im appalled at how he transports his aeg around
    Originally posted by Montesa77
    F**K alcohol!

See little point in it myself.
    Originally posted by hunter101
    In RUSSIA alcohol sees little point in you!!

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
      I just thought that was a robotic airsofter from the future, come to find Japan's version of John Connor?
      Ahhhh man I hate it when I laugh so hard my ass falls off
      Sigged

Just looked at Wiki and it sounds like the first famas we'd recognise as an AEG was in 1992.

Comment

. . . They need to make adverts like this again. It's so darn cheesy it's worth watching just for that.
        sigpic
        http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Originally posted by joff View Post
          on a side note im appalled at how he transports his aeg around
          You mean you dont drive to skirmishes with your M16 on your passenger seat, seatbelted upright playing cheesy 90's battle themes?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
            You mean you dont drive to skirmishes with your M16 on your passenger seat, seatbelted upright playing cheesy 90's battle themes?
            That is how you just gotta roll!
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

You can tell it's not based on modern airsoft trends because when the first guy surrenders Marui Man doesn't rinse him anyway.
              It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
              Working...
              X