£300 (ish) for an m14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £300 (ish) for an m14

Woohoo it's my birthday soon (November) And my lovely mrs has given me a budget of £300 for a new toy... I'm thinking m14 ( i'd love an ebr). Question is what can I get for £300 new that won't be s**t.... Cheers guys and gals

Re: £300 (ish) for an m14

maybe a second hand g&g ebr

or sneak out a hundred more and get a new one!!

sure she wont mind :P

Comment

Not an EBR, but full wood G&G Veterans come in at £330 if you look around.

sigpic

Comment

G&G pretty good then? Or just the best of a bad budget? I don't mind 2nd hand but you never know if somethings on it's way out or not....

Comment

I have a mate who was selling one very similar to Robin's. TM, scope, silencer, all servicing etc done by Sniperjesus. He was asking around your budget. PM me if you want me to find out more from him
          Signature Removed

Comment

It's rock solid and hitting targets at a decent range with great reliability.

Mine's had a black python TB fitted and, being a veteran, has a fully upgraded box and is running at an avaerage 423fps locked to semi. They also do a full wood version with the standard box for just under the £300 mark if you shop around.

To give you an idea how solid, I landed on it at the bottom of a ditch last weekend, then got up to get a longish range kill a little while after. 1st time shot, no problems.
            sigpic

Comment

Cheers RR, I'll have a snoop about for one an have a look. Nitrojoe I'm not aloud my present until November

Comment

One last quick question.... What brands should I defo steer clear of? I keep seeing kart for DIRT cheap, there has to be a reason for that right!?

Comment

Originally posted by Pagey83 View Post
                  Woohoo it's my birthday soon (November) And my lovely mrs has given me a budget of £300 for a new toy... I'm thinking m14 ( i'd love an ebr). Question is what can I get for £300 new that won't be s**t.... Cheers guys and gals
                  I would just like to say you are one lucky man, yor mrs giving you money to get a new gun. I think theres not many of them around somehow
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I know, I count myself pretty lucky. She's not into Airsoft, thinks I'm a bit of a geek lol.... But she is supportive of my habit ha ha I have to put up with shoes and handbags so I suppose it's only fair.... Were not rich but treat eachother when needed :p think a new gun is a massive treat

Comment

Originally posted by Pagey83 View Post
                      One last quick question.... What brands should I defo steer clear of? I keep seeing kart for DIRT cheap, there has to be a reason for that right!?
                      i would suggest staying away from CA i have one and i was lucky to find some spares and you wont find a wood stock for it i couldn't =(

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

In terms of performance, the Tokyo Marui should be the only real one you'd want to go for.

Buy second hand if you're buying a TM. You'll find lots of accessories or upgrades on the gun for less than the gun brand new. Oh, and if you find one that's shooting more than 330, it'll outrange everything AEG wise.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Yeah I een having a search about, seen a few on here with plenty of upgrades, not many ebr's though.... Like I say can't do anything until November so maybe something will show up by then. Cheer guys

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                            In terms of performance, the Tokyo Marui should be the only real one you'd want to go for.

Buy second hand if you're buying a TM. You'll find lots of accessories or upgrades on the gun for less than the gun brand new. Oh, and if you find one that's shooting more than 330, it'll outrange everything AEG wise.
                            agreed, mines locked at 400 and its amazing, although there still amazing at 280, only reason i rarely use it is got weak wrists and the way you hold then hurts.

Comment

I don't fancy just sniping so would like full auto enabled and obviously fps of 350 or below (not too much below though) I'd take any style but the ebr just looks better in my opinion, have heard they're a heavy old piece of kit too

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pagey83 Find out more about Pagey83
                              Working...
                              X