ASTKilo23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASTKilo23

I was wondering what your guys opinion on him is; he's a guy who makes youtube videos re. airsoft upgrading etc.

I used to think he was alright, if a little arrogant; decent, but not the best at what he did.

However, since he decided it was alright to lay into the Airsoft Mechanics fora, my opinion of him has gone down the drain... He basically just insults a bunch of people on there who are basically guaranteed to know a hell of a lot more about airsmithing than he does. Not really a smart move.
    And then when some of them (including me, although I don't fall into the good at airsmithing category) comment on his video saying that actually a lot of ASM is good and he should look at some of their stuff, he just deletes the comments and blocks the people.

(You should check the ASM fora btw, you can learn a lot by lurking there)
    Others till I die

Re: ASTKilo23

Typical American kid, just what you expect to see from them

Comment

He thinks he knows everything but I bet you he cant do anything special eg high rof/fps.

All he does is basic stuff , now midas that is a good tec who can act like they know everything because he does xD.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
        Typical American kid, just what you expect to see from them
        thats a stupid thing to say

he makes good videos tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Bust-Em View Post

he makes good videos tbh
          His videos are utter useless.

Comment

he makes good videos tbh
            But he does nothing hard tbh Im a good tecie but by far not the best , and tbh im better than him .

I have never once seem him do a speical custom gun or anything like that .

Comment

The problem is he thinks JG guns are better value for your money than TM. Just because he knows how to open them up. 9 times out of 10 the TM would be far better. He also has an overwhelming love for systema parts when we all know they are at the bottom of most seasoned airsofters lists

Comment

he makes good videos tbh
                I wasn't talking about his tech skills, which are average.

I was talking about the level of arrogance he displays and his inability to concede that others may be better than him...

Also deleting any message that isn't literally composed only of swearwords degrades my opinion of him massively; I bet he'd join others in describing America as "The Land of the Free", yet he censors everything on his channel...

Egocentric is probably the single-word description I would give.
                Others till I die

Comment

wait wait

should't we all be asleep?

lol, i find some of his vids usefull :D

Comment

***ignore***

Comment

Airsofttalk is 100000 times worse he loves V3 gearboxs to hell and says they are the best even though the new V2 proline gearboxs are better.

He then goes on to bost about how he made a 30 rps v3 gearbox and then says oh V3s arnt made for high speed.

TBH anybody could make a 30 rps gun thats childs play.

Hes an utter joke tbh.

Comment

I only wish people like Midas, Clot, JonnyJ and sniperjesus etc had more time on their hands and all the equipment to carry out these videos.

At least then you know you'd get a good video from someone who knows exactly what they are talking about. Specially with Midas and Clot making budget builds that work. They don't go all out and buy a systema gearbox that will break right away. As let's face it the piston in the systema's must be the worst piston ever produced. It's far too brittle.

Both Midas and Clot will take SHS/Element branded parts and make it perform better and last longer than the systema. At over half the price and it'll be far better quality

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                          Airsofttalk is 100000 times worse he loves V3 gearboxs to hell and says they are the best even though the new V2 proline gearboxs are better.

He then goes on to bost about how he made a 30 rps v3 gearbox and then says oh V3s arnt made for high speed.

TBH anybody could make a 30 rps gun thats childs play.

Hes an utter joke tbh.
                          As long as he doesn't insult me or groups of people I respect then I can just easily ignore him. I've taken such a particular dislike to AST because he's attacking others. He made a channel to do specifically that.

EDIT: Also, an entertaining comment of his was: "you must be doing base 16 counting" in response to "Was it really necessary to shoot him 500 times for every distance??"
                          I don't know what maths he does, but I'm fairly sure that 16 is larger than 10.
                          500 in Base-16 is 1,280. Oops.
                          Last edited by ElCarl; 4 September, 2011, 03:29.
                          Others till I die

Comment

Oh god I put something on his wall about him not being that good of a techie now he challenges me hmm might haft to put my 30 od rps mp5k on the forum .

Comment

i miss natural slection, also, there are always people better then you, this kid needs to deflate the ego (a bit hipocritical coming from me) and focus on his own skills rather then compairing it to other, probbably better, airsoft tech heads

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElCarl Find out more about ElCarl
                              Working...
                              X