Zero One - Items on stock checker not listed on website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero One - Items on stock checker not listed on website

Yo people. I've been looking on the Zero One stock checker for parts for my TM M4 SOPMOD. There are some parts on there that are not listed on the actual website to buy.

Any ideas if this is some kinda fault?

Re: Zero One - Items on stock checker not listed on website

This is the blurb on the front page

"Complete Product List

We've put up a page from our new website that enables you to view our entire range of stocked products - approx. 40-50% more than we've been able to get up on our current website so far."

I asumme your lookin at that page and guess it means that it is all they have in but not actually on the main website

Comment

Yeah, I always look at that stock page Billy instead of the main page, updating the main page needs new item blurbs pic's so the stock page is a way more reliable indication of what Z1 has in stock at the time of reading.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Riiiight. So how am I meant to order these parts without the farce of going through it all on the phone?

Comment

Place an order online for the bits that are listed and add them on in the comments section

Comment

Sorry little confused How do I order online without using the shopping basket? The bits are listed in the stock checker but not able to add to cart.

Comment

Place an order for say bb's or whatever else you need using the usual system for any items not on the system you could add the to your comments section, or simply ring up, obviously it only works if you want things that are on the website as well as the other bits

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak TM gun nut Find out more about Kodiak
              Working...
              X