Ultimate review guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate review guide

Hi there, after seeing a large range of reviews starting at the 10 year old american kid telling you his gun is the best to 10 page reviews on the net. I am wanting to put together a guide on how to review a gun and was wanting your input into what needs to be included.

The reviews need to be aimed at someone wanting to purchase the item so everything needs to be considered. Please leave your ideas of what should be included

Thanks in advance
    Oli

Re: Ultimate review guide

As well as usual performance etc I would consider availability of extras (rails etc), easy of routine maintenance (removing and charging Battery etc if applicable) and maybe the resale value/popularity???

Comment

I am planning on doing some Youtube reviews in the future and plan to split them into:

Practical Review: Externals, stock performance rof/fps, usability, RRP and known retailers as well as depreciation, spares availability, accuracy, after action report and example of possible accessories etc

Technical Review: GB type, quality, bearing size, gear set quality and construction, review of standard greasing and shimming, wiring quality, parts compatability and recommended upgrades and precautions etc.

It will all be one video, just split into 2 sections so people not interested in the technical gumph can switch off after the practical section.

What are peoples thoughts, sure I've missed some bits but just the general 2 section idea?
      Signature Removed

Comment

NitroJoe I think thats a great format for a review!
        Because some people only want to know the basics and some want a internal report.
        I look forward to seeing how your reviews develop
        sigpic

Comment

I'm behind you all the way joe. Want a helping hand with the vids and stuff? :D
          Originally posted by Tiercel
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
            I'm behind you all the way joe. Want a helping hand with the vids and stuff? :D
            For the last time, I'm not interested in your `Tripod`

Moving target maybe? Where do you play anyway Hawk?
            Signature Removed

Comment

physical dimensions - especially length of pull (length from butt plate to trigger) - poss list of mags that fit - links for suppliers of supplementory parts and add onns

shev

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spooros Find out more about Spooros
              Working...
              X