Stirling Airsoft anyone knows it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stirling Airsoft anyone knows it?

i have seen some videos of Airsoft Stirling on youtube and it looks amazing i would like some one to tell me if they have been there and there experience.

thanks

Nabil
    Always BEANS!!!!

Re: Stirling Airsoft anyone knows it???

They were running some training events at the last Multiplay i-Series (2000+ LAN party).

I had a go at their Counter Terrorist training, it only lasted an hour (or might have been an hour and a half) but it was great fun, and they all seemed like highly professional top blokes

Comment

do a search - this was a big thread last year sometime so should be knocking around somewhere. I've been to one of their events before, at Catterick. Was good, but from what I remember we beat them fair and square.
      WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

Went to a Catterick event last October. They do 3 there a year. Start Saturday 10am, until 11pm then a couple of hours on sunday morning.

Excellent milsim fun. Shop and grub on site

Comment

Re: Stirling Airsoft anyone knows it?

i will love to go man, we should in the forum make an appointment and we could go all together ...we could meet in one place and we all travel together..Catterick is a city of the UK? My god i have just seen another video about them ...and i am hooked super hooked lol
          Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nabil Find out more about nabil
          Working...
          X