Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tm pistol hop up?

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
    yeah but if he read the google search results before posting this he would have answered his own question without posting and besides it's my day off i'm allowed to troll
    I second this

Comment

That's real community spirit, 3 useful re-plys and the rest sarcastic drivel. What a bunch of James Hunts some people can be on this forum. So he couldn't find something on the search function, which is at best sh!te. He asked a question, which beats another pole thread or look my M4. lighten up it their only toys.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
        You realise you guys have put more effort into belittling this poor guy than it would have taken to answer his question?
        I've not belittled him, just showing him that with a little extra work, he can use the internet and search functions more efficiently. I made a point in another thread that he started and told him I wasn't having a go- was just informing him that it will benefit him to search things. After all, isn't this how we all acquire information?

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
        Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
          I did try google and the search function
          Why all these hurtful lies kid?

Comment

the second link says tm pistols have an adjustable hop up are you illiterate damn it ramirez you beat me
            Glass houses, V.A.K...

If you're going to criticise someone's literacy, you should at least use proper sentence case structure and punctuation when you do it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
              That's real community spirit, 3 useful re-plys and the rest sarcastic drivel. What a bunch of James Hunts some people can be on this forum. So he couldn't find something on the search function, which is at best sh!te. He asked a question, which beats another pole thread or look my M4. lighten up it their only toys.
              don't you mean they're also i googled his question and got his answer so why does he have to clog up the boards and it's in the wrong section he should have posted in the technical advice section

Comment

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
                Your point is invalid. He asked because he couldn't be arsed. He then provides answers to his own question in an attempt to be witty and a smart arse.

Comment

Let me just answer everything.

Desert Eagle .50AE Hard-Kick - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  Desert Eagle .50AE 10" - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  Desert Eagle .50AE Chrome Stainless - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  Detonics .45 Combat Master - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  Detonics .45 Combat Master Enviro Hard Chrome - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  Glock 17 - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  Glock 17 Custom - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  Glock 18c - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  Hi-Capa 4.3 -Plastic Slide, Metal Frame, Adjustable hop up
                  Hi-Capa 4.3 Dual Stainless Custom - Plastic Slide, Metal Frame, Adjustable hop up
                  Hi-Capa 5.1 -Plastic Slide, Metal Frame, Adjustable hop up
                  Hi-Capa Xtreme .45 (Fully Automatic) - Plastic Slide, Metal Frame, Adjustable hop up
                  M1911 M.E.U 1911 - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  M1911-A1 Colt Government - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  Desert Warrior 4.3 - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  Night Warrior - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  M9 Tactical Master - Plastic Construction, Fixed hop up
                  M92F Chrome Stainless - Plastic Construction, Fixed hop up
                  M92F Military Model - Plastic Construction, Fixed hop up
                  M92F Duo-Tone - Plastic Construction, Fixed hop up
                  SIG Sauer P226 - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  SIG Sauer P226 Stainless - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  SIG Sauer P226E2 - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  FN Five-Seven - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                  Beretta PX4 Storm - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up

There. All the popular TM pistols.

Anything else you want help with? Some of us do that .... Offer help.....

Comment

don't you mean they're also i googled his question and got his answer so why does he have to clog up the boards and it's in the wrong section he should have posted in the technical advice section
                    It's not so much about 'clogging up boards' IMO, it's more about how valuable it is to have a hunger for knowledge and getting out there and exploring and learning yourself rather than relying on a good spoonfeeding!

I'm no troll.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                      Glass houses, V.A.K...

If you're going to criticise someone's literacy, you should at least use proper sentence case structure and punctuation when you do it...
                      Sorry my day to day job involves reading the handwriting of morons so i get desensitized to the whole use of grammar

Comment

You realise you guys have put more effort into belittling this poor guy than it would have taken to answer his question?
                        This is Zero in? Isn't that what we do?

Comment

Perhaps the guy wanted some up to date, slightly personal information from a real person... After all, isn't that what forums are for?

As for "clogging up the board" is that the same as "using up all the internets for the day"?

Comment

As for "clogging up the board" is that the same as "using up all the internets for the day"?
                            You're a funny funny guy B.E.N. A funny, funny guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                              Let me just answer everything.

Desert Eagle .50AE Hard-Kick - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              Desert Eagle .50AE 10" - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              Desert Eagle .50AE Chrome Stainless - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              Detonics .45 Combat Master - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              Detonics .45 Combat Master Enviro Hard Chrome - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              Glock 17 - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              Glock 17 Custom - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              Glock 18c - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              Hi-Capa 4.3 -Plastic Slide, Metal Frame, Adjustable hop up
                              Hi-Capa 4.3 Dual Stainless Custom - Plastic Slide, Metal Frame, Adjustable hop up
                              Hi-Capa 5.1 -Plastic Slide, Metal Frame, Adjustable hop up
                              Hi-Capa Xtreme .45 (Fully Automatic) - Plastic Slide, Metal Frame, Adjustable hop up
                              M1911 M.E.U 1911 - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              M1911-A1 Colt Government - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              Desert Warrior 4.3 - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              Night Warrior - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              M9 Tactical Master - Plastic Construction, Fixed hop up
                              M92F Chrome Stainless - Plastic Construction, Fixed hop up
                              M92F Military Model - Plastic Construction, Fixed hop up
                              M92F Duo-Tone - Plastic Construction, Fixed hop up
                              SIG Sauer P226 - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              SIG Sauer P226 Stainless - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              SIG Sauer P226E2 - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              FN Five-Seven - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up
                              Beretta PX4 Storm - Plastic Construction, Adjustable hop up

There. All the popular TM pistols.

Anything else you want help with? Some of us do that .... Offer help.....
                              Thankyou so much i was looking to buy the hi capa 4.3 and thought it was all plastic now i know it has a metal frame

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
                                Thankyou so much i was looking to buy the hi capa 4.3 and thought it was all plastic now i know it has a metal frame
                                Hi capa 4.3s are awesome guns. Only drawback is that it's hard to find a good hard or retention style holster for them...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                                Working...
                                X