X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero one pictures and videos HD

Facebook page that contains 200 + zero one HD pictures
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002943092568

Youtube Channel that contains hours of zero one footage both woodland and urban in HD
    http://www.youtube.com/user/purdyr?feature=mhee

Please subscibe and add me as a friend on both and help to make zero one and these sites even popular + you might find yourself in the pictures or videos

Guys let me know what you think

Cheers
    Eat pie

Re: zero one pictures and videos HD

Ah nice one dude! You've got some great videos and pictures up. I’ve added you on Facebook and subbed you on YouTube so keep up the good work dude!

Comment

thanks Watson25 there will be more going up every weekend as i will be filming so keep checking back
      Eat pie

Comment

Originally posted by war_master182 View Post
        thanks Watson25 there will be more going up every weekend as i will be filming so keep checking back
        Oh nice one! Well i'll keep an eye out for them.

Comment

Nice one, I've seen a lot of 'Scouthedoggie's YouTube footage but found it a bit dull, this is good though! I'm planning on taking my camera equipment down on the next game too, just don't want bb's hitting the lense!
          Originally posted by psirus101
          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

war_master182 Im Ryan and im 18 years old Find out more about war_master182
          Working...
          X