Collapse

Best delivery service for sending guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best delivery service for sending guns?

Hermes is the single most slowest courier of all time, i use dhl next day delivery on parcel2go or parcelforce. No issues to date
    sigpic

Comment

Looking at the 3-5 day delivery time, yes they are slow.

However they do not specifically prohibit RIF or IF so you can actually insure the items.

Something you can't say about most other providers.

I think I would rather send it a bit slower and not have to hope for the best. I learnt my lesson when Parcel Farce and the Post Office blamed each other for my parcel going missing for over a week.

When they started asking what was in the parcel, well that got interesting to say the least. I refused to be drawn on that question...

Comment

Parcelforce, quick, easy and it just works. Seeing as I work odd hours and like a billion hours a week, arranging collection is difficult for me, easier to just go to the post office and drop it off myself, its usually no more than £15 for even the biggest/heaviest of guns to be sent by Parcelforce24, which is what I always use unless someone lowballs me, in which case they can wait for PF48 or even standard signed for parcel.

PF never ask you whats in the parcel anyway, and Ive never had a problem with them. I suspect half the problems people come up with are probably their own fault for either packaging it poorly or using non-recorded/tracked deliveries.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GhostDivisionAirsoft I can am grammar Find out more about GhostDivisionAirsoft
        Working...
        X