ICS M4 on Ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4 on Ebay!

I just saw some guy selling an ICS M4 on Ebay! I didn't think you were allowed :L Also, the buyer won't be able to prove UKARA so I surely something should be done about that?
    Just my opinion.
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: ICS M4 on Ebay!

The ebay mods will clear that up in no time dont worry. Shouldnt last more than a couple of hours!

Comment

As delta said - it won't last long

Comment

2 bids @ £350.......currently...but as you say not for long..

Comment

Love it, I cant believe that 2 people have bid on it so far and its at £350 - granted you get an ACOG and a few extra goodies but still, a touch expensive - if I was ebay I would let it go until 5 minutes until the end and then pull it just to piss the seller off.
          sigpic

Comment

It's been up for several days though?
            TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //

Comment

is he selling it whole? if so the mods will as said above remove the listing. You can split guns on ebay and mods do not remove it which many people do. But is extremely dodgy as it is selling a rif.

Comment

Originally posted by -Archer- View Post
                It's been up for several days though?
                Just noticed that, been up since the 3rd Sept - shall I be a bastard and report it, hahahaha
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow6 View Post
                  Just noticed that, been up since the 3rd Sept - shall I be a bastard and report it, hahahaha
                  That might be a bit mean :P I mean 350 is a LOT of money! Well for me it is. I suppose if it gets reported then the bidders are being saved from a major rip off! Reporting it is probably the right thing to do though, some random chav could buy this and end up getting shot by taking it out in public.

Comment

Well ive reported it, ive based my decision on the fact that if some scally kid who is 15 (no offence to 15r year old airsofters) buys it and starts shooting at people or if some fella gets it for an armed robbery then it could do harm to the sport we all love.
                    sigpic

Comment

Amen to that :/ I've also reported it. I feel like a dick for stopping that guy get 350 quid out of it but i'd rather he missed out than all airsofters having bright blue guns :L
                      Last edited by -Archer-; 9 September, 2011, 20:54.

Comment

Protect the sport ... Report.

Nice new saying I just made up.

Comment

Nice saying. Is it defo uk? Ive seen them sell in the us. On the bay
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

i have seen i few on there but the way the sellers are getting round it is they are selling the lower and upper sepratly if it is sold as a complete weapon then ebay mods will clear that up

Comment

aaaaaaand it's outta there!! THAT WAS QUICK! Mission Successful, i'm gonna have a cuppa.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                              Working...
                              X