Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft in gadget show next week

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
    Did anyone notice in that video the "Special Forces" person showed a huge lack of trigger discipline. He was stood there posing with his finger on the trigger...

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
      Did anyone notice in that video the "Special Forces" person showed a huge lack of trigger discipline. He was stood there posing with his finger on the trigger...
      Ever been to a pub? Half the people there claim to be in the "special forces"
      TAE

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
        EDIT: F&O's Rentals are all SRC G36c's...
        No, we use ASG, JG and Cyma.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
          No, we use ASG, JG and Cyma.
          +1 src g36s are crap they all seem to strip pistons .
          At my site alone I have seen 3 src (budget) g36s strip there pistons and on stripped there spur and sector gear.

Please note all guns were and the version 3 model.

Comment

I have worked on Gen 2 and Gen 3 SRC G36's and not seen anything wrong with them.

The Gen 3 were better internally with a bearing spring guide but they were solid guns. They had a nice green piston that looks a lot like the SHS green piston.

When you guys are saying the budget models, is this what you mean?

Any gun can have failures and hire guns tend to get hammered with a big clumsy hammer.

Not judging just genuinely curious.

Comment

I say we all keep our pimping hands strong in case we do get retards joining the community!
              sigpic

Comment

I have worked on Gen 2 and Gen 3 SRC G36's and not seen anything wrong with them.

The Gen 3 were better internally with a bearing spring guide but they were solid guns. They had a nice green piston that looks a lot like the SHS green piston.

When you guys are saying the budget models, is this what you mean?

Any gun can have failures and hire guns tend to get hammered with a big clumsy hammer.

Not judging just genuinely curious.
                I say budget they all seem to be the two tone clear g36 all the ones which were two toned green were fine its just the clear ones at my local site which had problems its quite weird really maybe it just uses a weaker piston or a stronger spring .

Comment

Interesting, thanks for the clarification.

Sounds like you say, a really cheap budget option, I know SRC do make some really nasty cheap guns. These sound like Low Power AEG's. Probably plastic gears etc.

They might be normal V3 mechboxes with terrible internals even. Either way, thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Interesting, thanks for the clarification.

Sounds like you say, a really cheap budget option, I know SRC do make some really nasty cheap guns. These sound like Low Power AEG's. Probably plastic gears etc.

They might be normal V3 mechboxes with terrible internals even. Either way, thanks for letting me know.
                    Yeah they are the same price as the normal ones but it makes me wonder if it is made cheaper in some way of form either that or its a really old version rebranded as a version 3.

Comment

Version 3 mechbox or Generation 3 gun?

Not trying to nitpick but important clarification.

Comment

3rd generation .

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Can we be sure it is airsoft that is on the gadget show?, I can't recall seeing anyone wearing eye protection in the very brief clips that I saw.

Comment

Yeah that's the same thought I had, although the G36s being clear made me think instantly of airsoft..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingwell View Post
                                patiently waits for one of the presenters to shout "OH MY GOD ITS LIKE IM PLAYING BLACK OPS!"

depressing.
                                Well I'll wait outside the studio if thats the case. Then a bunch of us go in and say " we're REAL airsofters, not COD nutcasaes "
                                Originally posted by Tiercel
                                The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

patch Hello my name is Chris I live in reading a member of x-site Find out more about patch
                                Working...
                                X