owch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owch

this is my first post on zero in (or any airsoft forum for that matter) so first of all hello But to the point, was at an EAG Worthing skirmish today and during a game a chap jumpped into a fox hole and ended up with a metal tube stuck in his leg, not sure how far it stuck in but an ambulance was required. this happened before lunch and the guy came back from hospital at the end of the day to tell the orginiser he was ok, respect.
    and dude if you read this, im pretty sure it just got mentioned on bbc south news

Re: owch

wrong section mate, moving on glad to hear he was ok.

Comment

Glad to hear hes okay, cant find it on south today though :P
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

out of curiosity what was john's reaction to the pole through the leg ??

Comment

Me?

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
            Me?
            no john the guy that runs eag

Comment

I thought that. I didnt know though. Hope that nothing else bad comes of this for eag.

Comment

I was going to go to EAG worthing Today couldnt make it though,
                Hope the guy is ok though.

Dave
                sigpic

When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite. ~ Winston Churchill

Comment

Tsk! John doesn't run EAG, Tom and John both run EAG! John and Jimbo supply the shouting at the different sites and Tom (me!) does the admin back up, such as the ammo and pyro supplies plus the gun rentals.

The unfortunate player didn't get a tube through his leg.............He managed to impale himself a good 25mm + on what appeared to be a bent piece of very rusty 3mm rod that had camoflaged itself in the bottom of a crater.

One of the marshals applied first aid whilst another manned the gate for the ambulance and fire brigade, both who arrived very quickly.

A regular player chainsawed (who takes a chainsaw to an airsoft game? JOKE(!) - hes a tree surgeon) a path to provide direct access to the road.

We were all taking dibs on his kit, but unfortunately he survived our help and managed to tear himself away from the attentions of the nurses to return in the afternoon and tell us the gory details.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Andrews View Post
                    Tsk! John doesn't run EAG, Tom and John both run EAG! John and Jimbo supply the shouting at the different sites and Tom (me!) does the admin back up, such as the ammo and pyro supplies plus the gun rentals.

The unfortunate player didn't get a tube through his leg.............He managed to impale himself a good 25mm + on what appeared to be a bent piece of very rusty 3mm rod that had camoflaged itself in the bottom of a crater.

One of the marshals applied first aid whilst another manned the gate for the ambulance and fire brigade, both who arrived very quickly.

A regular player chainsawed (who takes a chainsaw to an airsoft game? JOKE(!) - hes a tree surgeon) a path to provide direct access to the road.

We were all taking dibs on his kit, but unfortunately he survived our help and managed to tear himself away from the attentions of the nurses to return in the afternoon and tell us the gory details.
                    apologies but john is the one you tend to hear the most

Comment

Ouch. Sounds painful, much? Hope that dont happento me. I can take broken bones, i just dont like being penetrated.

(is that going to be sigged? >_>)

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                        Ouch. Sounds painful, much? Hope that dont happento me. I can take broken bones, i just dont like being penetrated.

(is that going to be sigged? >_>)
                        yes it is

Comment

Sigh. oh well i guess i aksed for it.

Comment

haha your welcome

Comment

This has made the front page of the Argus today
                              sigpic

When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite. ~ Winston Churchill

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

digital vole Find out more about digital vole
                              Working...
                              X