Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Army of Two style masks - how well do they fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army of Two style masks - how well do they fit?

Hello, I am a big nosed softer.

I wonder how the army of two masks fit and whether they would sit comfortably on my face? I have a Heroshark mesh lower mask and have adapted it to fit and I can't wear ESS ICE for the same reason so does anyone that owns one think I'd have an issue as it's a bloody lot of money to spend if its no good! Help me out!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Re: Army of Two style masks - how well do they fit?

Erm this is an awkward one to answer as everyones face is different. All i will say is you should ask someone who has one to try it on. I see at least one at evry game so they shouldnt be too hard to come across.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Well they are very popular masks you will bound to see someone who has one so just ask if you can try it on Im sure they wont say no.

Comment

Yeah probably the best option, thanks

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've noticed alot of the ao2 masks are not that generous with nose space . you can add padding but you'll end up loosing what little peripheral vision they offer as its sitting further from the face. Also looking down your sights will be more awkward with it being further from the face

Comment

I have a 'Joe average' nose and mine touches the front of an ********** one .
            From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

I have 2 cactus hobbies masks. One is a Army of 2 mask the other is the one from the town. The one from the town is very tight around the nose, the ARmy of two one has alot more space.

If you can find someone with one locally, I would ask to try it out.

Comment

I have two from an ********** place.

The Salem mask is quite good for space around the nose area as it has goggle like sponge on the inside to help with comfort.
                The Rios mask is crap. no padding around the eyes so it is pulled tight against the nose.

Hero shark is right mine aiming down the sights or scopes is hard as the bottom of the Salem mask is quite long.

Hope it helps

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rich83 I am a mole and I live in a hole. Find out more about Rich83
                Working...
                X