Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Use of Tracers

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
    you can't be very sneaky if you've got a tracer on the end of your gun i mean everytime you fire it's like yelling I'M HERE COME AND START SHOOTING AT ME
    Now if you haven't used one, I can give you a pass on this, but a tracer is an electronic item. They have this magical device on them called a "switch". Pretty amazing tech to be honest. You press this "switch" and the tracer stops lighting up the BB's! It's incredible! It's like using a normal silencer instead of a tracer!

Sarcasm aside, I like using them, as they look awesome, and as said, if I need to do a sneaky sneaky bit, I can switch it off.

Comment

hello,

like you i play with a tracer on my pistol. I try to do all the wednesday night games at urban assault but end up only playing once a month in average. I am not the only one there with tracer, we are 4 or 5 on big night.

Originally posted by alex4 View Post
      • They help target rapid acquisition / correction
      NO and YES
      It does not help for the first aquisition but i indeed correct my postion for the following shot and usually get it spot on.
      In fact, they are very useful when you are shooting at the edge of your range (where a torch or a gun without night sight are of no use) not when you clean room after room.

• They have a potential intimidation factor in certain situations
      intimidation is a big word... it does enable you to force people to keep their head down. i did lock 2 guys in a room with a red dot on my xtreme and a tracer on M9. They came to me at the end of the game to congratulate me.

• They look cool (debateable of course)
      YES... but if you want the cool factor, go to an AEG game with a full auto GBB pistol. That will turn the heads way faster!

• It’s harder for people to ignore hits
      if you have a T1000 in front of you, tracer will not help... you need a pocket marshall
      a french on a wrong side of the channel... but this country is a blast for any big boy in a mid life crisis (vxr8, slot car, CQB airsoft). See you on a wednesday at UA

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPete-uk View Post
        Airsoft is about having fun mate so if a tracer puts a smile on your face that's all that matter.
        http://www.vimeo.com/29007185

:D

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
          you can't be very sneaky if you've got a tracer on the end of your gun i mean everytime you fire it's like yelling I'M HERE COME AND START SHOOTING AT ME
          Ajhayter beat me to it!
          Originally posted by Ajhayter View Post
          Sarcasm aside, I like using them, as they look awesome, and as said, if I need to do a sneaky sneaky bit, I can switch it off.
          And whats wrong with bringing the fight to you, means more fun

Originally posted by curef99 View Post
          hello,

like you i play with a tracer on my pistol. I try to do all the wednesday night games at urban assault but end up only playing once a month in average. I am not the only one there with tracer, we are 4 or 5 on big night.
          Make sure you come and say hello next time mate

Comment

Originally posted by Ajhayter View Post
            Now if you haven't used one, I can give you a pass on this, but a tracer is an electronic item. They have this magical device on them called a "switch". Pretty amazing tech to be honest. You press this "switch" and the tracer stops lighting up the BB's! It's incredible! It's like using a normal silencer instead of a tracer!

i have used a tracer and wasn't really bothered by it, partly because during a night game i used my night vision, and i have a madbull ultimate hop-up unit with a built in tracer on one of my m4's

Comment

Here you go alex4

Enjoy Tracer video

As i said they are good fun.

Comment

best vid on youtube lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul3A9...eature=related

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alex4 Find out more about alex4
                Working...
                X