A new Airsoft resource website: Help required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A new Airsoft resource website: Help required

There are plans to have a noobs guide to buying a gun section. Where for each popular gun there was a complete guide with comparisons between brands and compatibility etc.

Comment

i for one think its a very good idea as it would be much easier to find a guide on one site instead of failing else were like YouTube, as i'm some what a novice when it comes to the internals of an AEG/GBB

Comment

Once we have done some basic guides we will be doing extended guides like an ultimate sniper upgrade how to guide which will be written by mj32l (i think thats it <<<) who is very knowlegable in that field

Comment

The problem with most guides and tutorials on the net, are the people who remove or delete the bloody pictures that go with the guides.

The more sites that have tutorials up the easier it will be to find one with damned pics.

Good luck with your site

Comment

Most of our guides will have the pics hosted on our server rather than elsewhere like photobucket. So that shouldn't happen on this site. (fingers crossed)

Oli

Comment

Seems like a good idea keeping a library of in-depth guides in one place I'd definitely have it on my favourites whenever I feel the need to attempt something even if i feel confident with it, can never have enough help.

Comment

brilliant idea. yes there's loads out there but would more hurt?

in my opinion if you can get everything in argos cheap then why bother walking up and down the highstreet looking for the same thing?

Oli. Make this big, make this good, make it reputable and i say you would be a MASSIVE help and resource to the airsoft community and would truly start something brilliant.

the other good point is it stops people signing up to forums to ask one question then bugger off.

good idea i say the more the merrier

Comment

I agree with balbosa, now get off your ass and make us proud :D
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spooros Find out more about Spooros
                  Working...
                  X