Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

are ther any sites open throughout the week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are ther any sites open throughout the week?

im hoping to be successful in my application for a new MASSIVELY highly paid job....which not only means that i will be balls deep in ptw's and other stuff i dont need, i will also be working all around the country.. when i get random days through the week off, seeing as i will have a shiny new company car, and wouldnt mind travelling a bit, is there any sites open during the week? the ones i have used have always been weekends only, with the odd exception of a night game friday...
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: are ther any sites open throughout the week?

the mall does thursdays i believe
    Signature Removed

Comment

awesome, always wanted to try out the mall too. it looks mint!
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Urban 6 Airsoft. Their Ivywood site runs fornightly, 5.30pm till 10pm on a Wednesday - Woodland site near Lichfield in Staffordshire. Great group of guys and gals. Great atmosphere, great games.

Comment

bristol airsoft is open wednesdays and thursdays from 6pm till 11pm
          Originally posted by Tiercel
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Cheers fellas... I'll look into it.

Comment

Urban assault play every other wednesday night... once pistol only, once AEG (full auto by day light, semi only at night).
              Guys, any chance to update the arnie map with one more category, site open during the week?
              a french on a wrong side of the channel... but this country is a blast for any big boy in a mid life crisis (vxr8, slot car, CQB airsoft). See you on a wednesday at UA

Comment

Good luck with your application mate
                Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Thanks man. It's working as an offshore wind turbine technician.! Bit different from an aircraft fitter ha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
                  Working...
                  X