Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Where to buy pure propane??? (either online or in London)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy pure propane??? (either online or in London)

As above, iv got a AI propane adaptor but no good suplier of propane, they all sell the propane/butane mix!

Any one know of a good place, either in london or online?!

Cheers

Re: Where to buy pure propane??? (either online or in London)

B&Q should sell bottles of the stuff or any decent hardware shop.

Not so sure about where to get it online
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Try B&Q as already suggested, look for a Blue can, in mine it's iin the tools area, Benzomatic is the name to look for. Halfords also sell the same stuff and it was a couple of quid cheaper there when I looked a couple of weeks back plus the threads on the ones in B&Q were a bit rusty but clean on the Halfords can, probably only matters if you have a plastic adaptor. If its down to how they store them or how fast the two places sell them I don't know.

Mail order is likely to dent the savings you'll make by using the adaptor as the can's aren't that light and they shouldn't go through the post (iirc) so it's a courier job. If you really want to mail order it Google is your friend, try "Coleman Propane" or "Benz o matic"

Oh and remember it won't be "pure" Propane, it'll have something added to make it smell so you know if it's leaking.
      Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

B&Q then, I couldn't find it on their online store and my local halfords is to small to have it in! But its re-assuring to know that some places still have it, il go hunting round for it!

Cheers

Comment

Have a look on the B&Q site for "Bernzomatic Propane Plumbers Kit" the gas canister is pictured so you'll know what you're looking for. In ours it was in the power tools section.

Sorry if a link isn't ok, if so please feel free to delete it
          http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/na...ucts&x=26&y=14
          Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

your evil twin Find out more about your evil twin
          Working...
          X