Do ZeroOne offer a gun service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do ZeroOne offer a gun service?

Hey guys, do zero one offer a gun servicing service, as my L86A2 has stopped working, getting nothing when the trigger is pressed, and cant see any lose connections?

Thanks

Re: Do ZeroOne offer a gun service?

Oh yes they do mate look at the site.

Comment

Honestly they do but its a rip off normally there should be some nice guy on here who would do it for free.

I would offer to fix it but you live no way near me.

Comment

They do mate yes, there are also plenty of people on the forums who can do the same job as well. It's really up to yourself mate!
        Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Thanks guys, and cheers scott, iv only ever fixed one gearbox and wouldnt trust myself to do it again, i bought the rifle off someone on here and this is the first time iv tried it, and its failed on me with 3 different batt's and im not happy :/

Comment

Checked the fuse - seems a likely candidate!

Comment

yes they do and they are quick aswell they also do a pick up and drop off service

Comment

Cheers guys will do

Comment

If you didnt see jags post, check the fuse, really. Swapped the grip on my m16, it wasnt working, pulled it to pieces & it was the fuse >_>
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

it does sound like a fuse if nothing at all is happening when the trigger is pulled

Comment

Iv tried 2 different fuse's and none worked

Comment

could it be the motor in too tight. I dont know alot about your gun but thats happened in some of mine. if it is you would feel the motor trying to move in the grip (for an m4)
                        Last edited by senselessg; 14 September, 2011, 19:48. Reason: missed out info

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                          Honestly they do but its a rip off normally there should be some nice guy on here who would do it for free.

I would offer to fix it but you live no way near me.
                          To be fair, you can't compare mates rates to someone running a business.

Zero One is a business looking to turn a profit, you can't really say much about that.

People who are good at working on airsoft guns are skilled workers and their time is worth something. I once had a guy offer me £25 to do a full custom build on a gun including tuning a SystemA Revolution mechbox. As he was supplying the parts he thought this was reasonable.

Needless to say, I declined.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kingbob734 Find out more about kingbob734
                          Working...
                          X