Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20" Barrel for Magpul Masada

Does one exist?

Everyone has seen the 14.5" and the 10" CQB barrel. But the 'real steel' also has a 20" one and I have yet to see it on an airsoft website.

Is it a custom job? Or are there some out there that require a bit of digging to find?

Cheers

Re: 20" Barrel for Magpul Masada

I know there is a 18 inch spr barrel coming out In the following months but as far as I'm aware no 20"

I do plan on making a DMR with the 18" barrel and the long hand guard but that won't be until a later date
    sigpic

Comment

So it's something to look out for...

Nice one. Thank you.

Comment

Dont start telling me that there are going to be new longer barrels out! Means i need to buy another Masada and then convert it into a DMR. Why. Why would you ruin my good rep with my bank manager with that nugget of info?

Comment

why use another Masada whenthe whole design brief for that firearm is that it's QR modular ?

Comment

IMO I don't think it needs a 18 inch never mind a 20. The cqb barrel is pretty useful along with the ris front end which both I own and use in cqb but I don't think I'll be shelling out another £80+ for another barrel.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PROJECT 28X Im into Music, gaming and Airsoft. I work as an Engineer building Underwater ROV'S. Find out more about PROJECT 28X
            Working...
            X