Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random question about fn 2000

this may be the wrong section to ask but i am stumped

did any other companies other then the dreaded jls make an airsoft fn2000 ?

and if so were they any good?

did the jls fn2000 have the same problems as most of the other stuff made by jls?

i ask as i have been offered an agm fn2000 but i cant find any indication they exist and wonder if the person offering me this is confusing it with a jls one>

HELP

Re: random question about fn 2000

Unfortunately no, I don't think there is any company other than JLS that make them.

They are okay, the gearboxes need a complete re-build (ie, all the parts replacing for decent ones). The body isn't as good quality as other brands, and it's got lots of screws, which makes it look toy-ish.

JLS does suffer from magazine problems, yes.

AGM don't do one.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

thought not booo

cheers

does the jls fn have a normal hop ? or is it there bizare custom rubbish again

Comment

Had one of these and as far as i could tell (it was my first gun and got rid of it sharpish) it was a regular version 2 hop up

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

My mate and i both ordered two JLS guns at the same (back when we first started airsoft) and within the first week of having them them both had the same failure (electrical) in the exact same game.

They were the JLS RX4's but im gussing the same electrical system is used as they are both JLS v2 gearboxes.

Other that that when they did work the worked awesome. Insane rof, powerful out of the box, sturdy.

9.6v battery though.

I would say if you bought one you would have to buy your own battery, replace the wiring, but if you tot that up its not worth buying.

Also they look like crap. (In my opinion)

Urrrghh!!

MMMmmmmm...

We are alright lads.
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 17 September, 2009, 17:18.

Comment

FN2000's look awesome. G&G were little c*ck teases a while back when they were said to be bringing out an FN2000. Some reason it never happened.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

When I had mine, I pulled the box apart and rebuilt it using a mix of d-boys and JG piston and cylinder. The bushings are metal as standard and the casing seems pretty strong. With doubled up piston o-rings and a decent lube job, a clipped spring (they're hot out of the box) and an element tight bore, I was getting consistent 348 fps and a great rate of fire.

Looks wise, they're marmite, but I've never held a more ergonomically perfect gun. The body is very plasticy, but it is tough plastic. One weak point can be the outer barrel - don't knock it too hard.

I'd not have got rid of mine if it hadn't been ex-2 tone and my nearest site has a no painted 2 tones rule.
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lothario Find out more about lothario
              Working...
              X