Aks74u SRC GBB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aks74u SRC GBB?

Anyone got one of the above? Has anyone seen anyone with the above? Looks like it would suit me quite well, unless it is rubbish lol

Cheers
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Aks74u SRC GBB?

Should be in the guns wanted section of the classifieds really?
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
      Should be in the guns wanted section of the classifieds really?
      I think hes asking fir a review type thingy. Build quality ect.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Fair dinkum.

Then that should either be in the reviews section, or the advice and new players?
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Sorry, it was a very random and slur if the moment thing. Saw it and just hoped it would be flawless but watched one review and already decided it isn't good enough quality lol

Sorry for the pointless thread. Please delete if neccessary
          "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
          Working...
          X