Advice on what to do guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice on what to do guys?

The only reason I joined cadets was to make a better impression for when I apply for the army
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Although I'm not a cadet personally but the majority of my group is and although we haven't visited a site yet, when we're playing we are all pretty responsible, with the exception of one idiot. Oddly enough he is one of the few (besides me and the girls) who is not a member of cadets, he also likes to show off with his air pistol, needless to say he has been shunned since he fired it at one of us.

But he's the only idiot there, the rest of them, particularly the cadets, are generally pretty sensible.

Comment

Go for it mate, be sure to let them all "FEEL" what it's like to get hit by one lol. but seriously, go for it, most will be switched on enough not to dick around but do give them a demonstration, use targets, maybe let them fire them at targets and I know H&S aint gunna let any shooting at the cadets to go on.

Good Luck

Comment

They'll love it mate, going to the range and playing with the cadet SA80 was by far my favourite part of cadets. I think I'd quite enjoy explaining it all and letting them check out the guns too..
          Signature Removed

Comment

One of my daughters friends is a cadet.
            I took him airsofting and he was very good. No COD , No rambo. just good field craft and only shot <600 rounds all day + plenty of kills whilst taking his hits. He was a credit to the cadet force
            PS ALL cadets love guns

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
            Working...
            X