Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Fail has done it again

Hello all,

I got an MP5 in the post earlier this week and the RAS kit on it had completely snapped in 2. Royal Mail compensate for this in some way? I have a picture of the RAS before it was sent and it was intact and there is no sign of glue or tape marks.

Thanks for any input
    Originally posted by hellbound
    Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Re: Royal Fail has done it again

How was it posted? each type of postage has a limit on the value of the items. Probably take a while for them to sort it out too...

Comment

I'm sure it was special delivery, the seller is on holiday now so I can't ask him at the moment.

Comment

Sadly you cannot because in their policies they do not allow you to sell a RIF via their courier services.

Although, saying this - With their tracking service and receipt from the seller, with proof of what happened (from his point of view, signed etc) you may have a chance calling it a "military reenactment weapon" that's what i got away with and got my refund.

If you ever buy another gun, do not use ROYAL MAIL, use FEDEX as they are cheaper and are very careful with parcels.

Any further help, i'll watch this thread.
        If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you tried.

Comment

Do you not have to have an account with fed ex?

They wouldn't let me just send one parcel?
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I was going to try and claim it as "Toys & Accessories" but MRW sounds like a good idea. I only use Parcel Force or FedEx now

Comment

Best hope is a military reenactment weapon.

Comment

They lost my mums birthday card as well, I sent it two weeks ago and still F-all
                Originally posted by Tiercel
                The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Isn't the seller the one responsible for it anyway?
                  (this is my understanding)
                  Since they're the one with the "contract" with Royal Fail, they're the one who has to claim any damages back from Royal Mail.
                  As far as you're concerned, the seller should be paying you something for getting a new RIS and then trying to claim back from RM.

Comment

Whatever you do, make sure you dont even hint at backing down, otherwise they'll just try and fob you off

Comment

PAYPAL DISPUTE, Send the item back and get your cash back.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanJohnGale View Post
                        PAYPAL DISPUTE, Send the item back and get your cash back.
                        This is probably the wrong thing to do, talk to the seller when theyre back, then claim insurance on RM via Re-enactment Weapon.
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

NO. Get compensation/refund from the SELLER - they are who YOUR contract is with, not RM...

Comment

Agreed, its the sellers responsibility to deal with RM. You ought to seek a refund from the seller and he needs to chase it up with RM.

Comment

I had a model car bought from the bay not long ago.

It had been crushed by them and snapped parts of the car off.
                              It was the seller that had to contact royal mail about the damage then the options were to send the car back to the seller to forward to RM or RM would send me a paid package to forward the car to them.

We were both told that this could take up to 4 weeks to sort out but any refund would go to the sender.

What you could do as the buyer is claim the refund back from paypal return the damaged item back to the seller and let him claim the damages from RM.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrammarNazi75 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Find out more about GrammarNazi75
                              Working...
                              X