Worst Gun You Ever Owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Gun You Ever Owned

I have been pretty fortunate with guns so far, but I have seen a few people been let down with their guns in the field.

What is the worse gun you have ever owned and why was it so bad?
    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
    Check out my other sales!

Re: Worst Gun You Ever Owned

Cyma M14 :
    -The cocking handle broke off after like 10 "cocks".
    -The range was below par with my cyma 028 outranging it.

Very disappointing Such a lovely looking gun
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

KS usp worst gun ever they retail for £30 gas just vented everywhere so glad I sold it for how much I got it for .

Comment

Not me personally but seen a brand new ares tar21 still in a sealed box break on its first day the change lever snapped on safe. Much swearing.

Worst gun i owned was very briefly a classic army urx with the blowback. Such a pointless noise and come with no grease on any of the gears. This went back under warranty when the blowback stopped working still got spare parts from it.
        Originally posted by B.E.N.
        Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

JG M4 S System. Feeding Issues, compatibility issues, build issues, all from day 1

Comment

theres 2 for me, an i still have them both...

a tm glock 26adv, bad because people never take the hits from it which makes it very disapointing to use, so it mostly stays in the holster on me waist.

and my jg g36k, im just realy disapointed in it, it feels like a chore to use on the field..

so maybe not bad guns but disapointing ones. its teh same though.

Comment

A bright orange, gravity fed, 88 fps P90

nothing more to say really

Comment

Originally posted by I'mhitalready View Post
                A bright orange, gravity fed, 88 fps P90

nothing more to say really
                Ouch!!

You poor, poor man.
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

AGM M4 GBBR
                  Blew the bolt out of the bolt carrier after about 20 shots using abbey ultra.
                  Gassed out after half the mag most of the time and the mag leaked profusley from the moment i got it out of the box!!
                  Nearly put me off GBBRs for life POS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by viking View Post
                    theres 2 for me, an i still have them both...

a tm glock 26adv, bad because people never take the hits from it which makes it very disapointing to use, so it mostly stays in the holster on me waist.
                    How on earth does that make it a bad gun? You were either not hitting them or the opposition saw you had that particular pistol and decided not to take hits because of it... Which one is more likely I wonder...
                    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

I believe the problem is that you are playing with cheaters. Or you are overly optimistic with your shot placement skills.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                        Ouch!!

You poor, poor man.
                        I missed something, it didn't have a hop up

Comment

My Maruzen PPK was a bit of a fail really. Not the worst I have owned but the metal in it literally has the durability of Vaseline. It was falling apart from the inside out within a month of ownership, and it double fed from day 1. I total waste of money really.

Comment

Ares M4a1. Feeding issues straight out the box, and its supposedly Lipo ready gearbox made of russian bears stripped its gears on an 8.4v and 100 spring!!

Comment

Lets just say i could throw bb's further than some of the shockers I have had.
                              TAE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kensai Find out more about Kensai
                              Working...
                              X