Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do if a deal goes sour

Hi
    Have any of you paid for something, and not heard back from the seller. I'm in that situation at the moment with someone on the forum. They said they were away for a bit so gave them the benefit of the doubt, but they haven't replied to any messages, and they posted on here 9 hours ago.

Before I mention their name or print off details and take them to the Bank or Police I would like to give you this opportunity to contact me.

Meanwhile where do I stand on claiming my cash back it was via paypal.
    It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Re: What to do if a deal goes sour

Why is this happening so much recently, it's starting to take the piss.
    What can we do to sort this out?
    KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

Originally posted by Sam89 View Post
      Why is this happening so much recently, it's starting to take the piss.
      What can we do to sort this out?
      Easy

Do some background reading on the seller and look at their feedback, a lot can be gleaned from their past posts.

PAY BY PAYPAL leaving you protected from fraudsters and able to recoup funds.

If you are unable to do either or both of the above, think do you really really need the kit, is it work the risk.....

To OP, Post their username in lost souls asking for them to pm you then PM them saying they have 24 hrs to make contact and explain and if no answer you will start a dispute on paypal.

If you paid by gift on paypal sadly you're stuffed, fingers crossed yu didnt.

finally if the deal is a con or isnt resolved LEAVE NEG FEEDBACK, at the least stop them from doing it to others.

Either way, good luck and hope it turns out well for you
      Originally posted by Bluegill
      5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

It's over £100 so i'm quite displeased to say the least.
        It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Comment

Cheers Oneshot it was taken from my card via paypal so there is a 20 day dispute set up.

Comment

This shouldn't be happening as often as this, its bang out of order. If I want to buy something off someone, I only tend to buy off of the regular guys who I know use this forum regularly, the guys I talk with on threads. I have noticed a lot of accounts being made, and the user only using them to buy and sell. I do hope you get your money back, but a baseball bat can help you here. Just ask tyler.
            What?! Who said that? No, not me mate
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

No need mate I'm ex infantry.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sharkbite Ex soldier that takes pride in shooting civvies thinking they are soldiers Find out more about Sharkbite
              Working...
              X