Dynatec BFG repairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynatec BFG repairs?

Does Dynatec still exist as a company or have they been swallowed up by someone else? I have an old Dynatec BFG that needs taking apart as I suspect there is dirt inside which means I can't push the firing pin all the way down to set it. I'm sure I spoke to Dynatec a couple of years ago about sending it in for them to look at and they said yes but I never got round to it. Now I can't find any contact details for them.

Any ideas?
    >>> I HAVE LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE - CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY SALE THREADS <<<

Re: Dynatec BFG repairs?

well they must still be in business as they have started selling their new impact bfg
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

As a company, it's just one guy that fabricates the BFG, for airsoft and crown service training purposes.

He's currently attempting to develop the delay fuse for the "Non-impact" grenade, so is rather busy and it's doubtful he'd take it on, though you could email him?
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        As a company, it's just one guy that fabricates the BFG, for airsoft and crown service training purposes.
        Really? Has the company downsized? When I spoke to them before it all sounded very efficient! They said send it in, they will look at it and then quote for a repair. Then I could either go ahead or just opt to have it sent back untouched. Should have done it while I had the chance!!

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        He's currently attempting to develop the delay fuse for the "Non-impact" grenade, so is rather busy and it's doubtful he'd take it on, though you could email him?
        Any ideas on the email address?

Comment

PM inbound.
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions and those via PM too. Cheers

Comment

There is an actuall dismantling guide for the BFG

As someone took theirs apart to replace the firing pin

I think its on UKAZ

Comment

X Site Airsoft Are capable of repairing BFGs for around £10

Comment

DIY repair ahoy....how hard can it be?...... whats the worst than can happen?
                  i want one because its cool and no body else has one!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1342 View Post
                    DIY repair ahoy....how hard can it be?...... whats the worst than can happen?
                    I believe you need a vice to get the internals out which I don't have or have the time to find someone who does.

All sorted now anyway - repaired by X Site.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TrooperX Find out more about TrooperX
                    Working...
                    X