Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Bought a Gun and it hasn't arrived and the guy is not answering my emails.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a Gun and it hasn't arrived and the guy is not answering my emails.

I bought a ACM full metal P226 from this forum and payed £110 and the guy said he dispatched it and for some reason will not give me the tracking number because every time i email him he ignores it and after nearly a week after dispatch it still hasn't arrived. It was posted by royal mail 1st class recorded. I'm stuck and don't know what to do plus i wanted to airsoft with it this weekend. Can anyone help
    Last edited by alexrasell-watson; 20 September, 2011, 18:24.

Re: Bought a Gun and it hasn't arrived and the guy is not answering my emails.

If you have PM'd him and he has diffinately been online and ignored you then first open a paypal dispute (Assuming you paid by paypal.) Do you have any proof he has posted? Send him a PM and tell him that if he doesn't reply in the next 2 days for example you will do whatever you need, paypal dispute etc.
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Its very worrying to see stuff like this as people part with a lot of money and we always have trust in our fellow airsofters.
      Hopefully u receive ur weapon. If not then its a real shame that some people cannot be trusted.
      "Hell i like you, you can come round and F*** my sister"

Comment

It happened to me last week buddy. Not a peep until I contested it on paypal then a full refund within the hour. The admins need to create a Shi* list of username and email. I won't buy a gun now without the buyers mobile.

Good luck fella
        It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Comment

Please tell me (us) that you payed by paypal. That way you can at least get your money back. Make sure that you have the tracking number as soon as its sent. Or at least an alternate contact method.
          Anyways, best of luck mate.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Bad luck, use paypal to claim back.

I hope it came with a stack load of spares and mags as well. 110 quid is rather excessive for an ACM 226, can import them for 60 if you know where to look.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

It's a bit pot luck really.
              I bought an item from a new member last week, he had zero feedback but I took the chance worst case scenario he got to borrow £130 for a few weeks if it went shitty ( . )( . ) up.

Glad to report that all went well and I am very happy, what we must remember that even people with mega +ve feedback started with their first sale.

Thanks Davenport :-)

Comment

Originally posted by millzi View Post
                Its very worrying to see stuff like this as people part with a lot of money and we always have trust in our fellow airsofters.
                Hopefully u receive ur weapon. If not then its a real shame that some people cannot be trusted.
                Its not a shame - its a crime, its called theft!!

Email/pm him giving him 24-48 hours to reply confirming postage and tracking number, if no reponse then paypal dispute and call the Police.

M
                'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

im having the same trouble with someone atm mate, dont worry, it'll come, i wanted to game with mmine tommorrow :/

Owner of DCS
                  (Doom custom shooters)
                  PM me for Custom work!

Comment

TBH mate I would not wait 24/48 hrs fella to place a paypal dispute as if he has ignored you so far it only gives him more time.

What a lot of people dont seem to realise with paypal is that if they wait long enough and get your money to there bank and close that bank account paypal cant claim your money back. It then has to go to a police claim. Just saying as happend to me a while back and paypal just say they are chasing it...... 4 months down the line and no money back as he has disapeared. (was not on here though guys).

Its been a week since it was sent so open a dispute now mate. But make sure you escalate it to a full claim though and not just a dispute as then if he does not reply within 7 days you get your money back in full from paypal. This is all assuming you did it through paypal and NOT A GIFT PAYPAL PAYMENT as then you have no leg to stand on whatsoever.

Good luck dude.
                    Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

This is happaning WAY to often now. I have a similar problem on ebay, hopefully that gets sorted out in a few days. But take our advice: open a paypal dispute AS SOON AS POSIBLE
                      Originally posted by Tiercel
                      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

The main thing is that if you did pay via paypal that you didnt gift it, or you will have no comeback.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alexrasell-watson Find out more about alexrasell-watson
                        Working...
                        X