TLSfx Grenades yay or nay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLSfx Grenades yay or nay.

RIght i was flicking through AI on my lunch break and saw an advert for the TlSfx grenades with the flip of lever
    has anyone had an experiance with these? and reakon there worth £14 price tag?

Re: TLSfx Grenades yay or nay.

no, if you many throw away pyro get a TLSFX Mk5, if you want something with a spoon get a bfg. hell no would I pay £14 for a throw away! I don't even pay £3.50 for a MK5 I prefer my 4p a bang BFG :P

Comment

No, not really worth it in my opinion.

Even though they do cost a lot at first, BFG's are just about the best you can get. The blanks are extremely cheap compared to pyro's and realistically over about 3 game days where you're using it a lot, you pay it off quickly. If your local site is outside though, I would say don't get one (As they are very heavy compared to the TSL's and you can really injure someone with it) and just use TSLfx Mk4-5's.

Comment

The TLSFx grenades with the fly-off are AWESOME to use... Thing is, you are basically chucking cash at people. They are a training and simulation tool really, or perhaps a functional bit of "rig furniture"...

The priming detonation is about as loud as some pyro though!

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          The TLSFx grenades with the fly-off are AWESOME to use... Thing is, you are basically chucking cash at people. They are a training and simulation tool really, or perhaps a functional bit of "rig furniture"...

The priming detonation is about as loud as some pyro though!
          to be fair though they do seem less likely to explode in your pocket as a friend of mine found out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lewisimo Find out more about lewisimo
          Working...
          X