Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Game Ideas (10 Players)

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to hear some Game Ideas for a Group of 10 People?

Thanks.

Re: Airsoft Game Ideas (10 Players)

Divide at 2 teams of 5 and shoot the hell out of each other.

Comment

That is always fun, but i think there needs to be an Objective

Comment

Go to a normal airsoft site and play the games they set?!
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
          Totally agree, small numbers can be fun, but you can't have proper objective games, just attack/defend games really, not enough players to keep anything else going.

Comment

I once put up a thread about law enforcement game types. Needs decent players though, and a decent site (not woodland!)

Comment

I Do skirmish at a proper site often. However we play games on private land also. The games they play you cant always transfer to smaller numbers

Comment

I Do skirmish at a proper site often. However we play games on private land also. The games they play you cant always transfer to smaller numbers

Comment

What about the Miami FBI fau pax (correct my spelling ) - 2 good shooters and sh*t loads of bad shots. I can nver get bored reading about that story.

Comment

5 teams of two, free for all...last team standing wins
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by forei View Post
                      What about the Miami FBI fau pax (correct my spelling ) - 2 good shooters and sh*t loads of bad shots. I can nver get bored reading about that story.
                      That Sounds Good! Or Two Bad Shooters Vs. All the Goodens. Hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                        That Sounds Good! Or Two Bad Shooters Vs. All the Goodens. Hehehe
                        What I meant was 2 bad guys (good shots) and 8 FBI/police (bad shots).

Comment

Originally posted by forei View Post
                          What I meant was 2 bad guys (good shots) and 8 FBI/police (bad shots).
                          Oh I see. Yeah that sounds good. Thanks!

Comment

Here's some ideas that me and my team have tried.

Traitor. Each team takes turns standing in a line, back to the enemy. Let's say team A goes first. Someone from team B taps one of team A on the shoulder. That person is the traitor. Swap and do it for the other team, so that teach group has a traitor. The opposing team knows who your traitor is.
                            Have the traitor 'activate' after 5 minutes of play. Let the betrayal begin.

Weapons collect. Take the magazines out of your guns and keep them on you. Swap guns with the enemy team. Hide the enemy team's guns in a designated area. When the game starts, you must rush past each other to the enemy side and find your gun. Have rules for hiding - like not in trees or underground etc. A good trick is not to hide them at all, but to tie them all together using one of the gun's slings.

Capture the flag. Easy one really. But always good fun.

Zombies. Kit 8 people up in extra layers or vests. Put a piece of red paper on the front of their shirt, with a piece of white paper over it. The zombies are given no guns, or a pistol with only one magazine. Zombies must walk, not run, and not take cover. The other 2 players defend. Zombies die when their red paper is clearly visible. Zombies respawn quickly by replacing their white paper. Zombies kill by making physical contact. Have the survivors defend a single area so they can't just run away.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man View Post
                              Here's some ideas that me and my team have tried.

Traitor. Each team takes turns standing in a line, back to the enemy. Let's say team A goes first. Someone from team B taps one of team A on the shoulder. That person is the traitor. Swap and do it for the other team, so that teach group has a traitor. The opposing team knows who your traitor is.
                              Have the traitor 'activate' after 5 minutes of play. Let the betrayal begin.

Weapons collect. Take the magazines out of your guns and keep them on you. Swap guns with the enemy team. Hide the enemy team's guns in a designated area. When the game starts, you must rush past each other to the enemy side and find your gun. Have rules for hiding - like not in trees or underground etc. A good trick is not to hide them at all, but to tie them all together using one of the gun's slings.

Capture the flag. Easy one really. But always good fun.

Zombies. Kit 8 people up in extra layers or vests. Put a piece of red paper on the front of their shirt, with a piece of white paper over it. The zombies are given no guns, or a pistol with only one magazine. Zombies must walk, not run, and not take cover. The other 2 players defend. Zombies die when their red paper is clearly visible. Zombies respawn quickly by replacing their white paper. Zombies kill by making physical contact. Have the survivors defend a single area so they can't just run away.
                              This is Great stuff, thanks! I particularly like the Traitor game, may just use that one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X