New site has too many errors :S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site has too many errors :S

Is anyone else finding that the new site manages to get internal database errors every 10 clicks or so?

Really annoying and to be honest I think the zeroin site has downgraded mainly due to the layout being too busy.

Anyone else think the same?

Re: New site has too many errors :S

I think you need to be a little bit more patient whilst we attempt to solve all the issues and the layout.

If you read the email/announcement/other threads about it

Comment

i haven't had any emails and i've checked my spambox so could you resend the email i was supposed to have received

Comment

yeah me to just check nothing there

Comment

Then I refer you to the announcement which now includes the checking of your email settings.

Comment

are we getting the like button back or is that feature gone?

Comment

Again, the more patience you have, the more you will see the forum return to what you know and are used to. Features included.

Comment

Pages seem very slow to load too, not whinging as anything is better than now't.

Comment

i for one am willing to wait software compatability is not easy

Comment

Much prefer the old version, the profile layout on this is better though. If you ever bother to check it.

Comment

TapaTalk does not work now
                      MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

i like it now tbh
                        much less cluttered =]

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/announcement.php?f=&a=19

read and now settle. not for long hopefully.

Comment

Been a bit "on and off" today but now were back it does seem faster than it has been..looks like you are getting there, keep up the good work we do appreciate it!

Comment

Guys, seriously read the announcements. The forum software has been updated, the code is currently being worked on to get all of our old templates, pictures, designs, buttons etc etc back on. As this is new software it will have certain bugs which are being worked out.

IF you find a serious bug (i.e. you can't post, something has disappeared (that has not been deleted by a mod) or a random glitch such as the database error.) Please screenshot your screen using print screen and save it as a jpg then send a pm to rampage. That way if he needs to see a specific error message he can ask for the screenshot but also please let us know what steps you did when the error occurred i.e. if you clicked a certain button or if you put a certain bit of code in.

Please bear in mind while we get everything back to normal forum functions will be off and on so my advice is if you have a trade ongoing currently then please exchange e-mail addresses while the forum is up and running.

Please as well do not bother posting it looks better etc, it is not staying like this, the code is being worked on but be patient those moderators admins etc that can code are working hard but as they are only human and are doing this voluntarily their personal lives and "real world" work comes first.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spooros Find out more about Spooros
                              Working...
                              X