The Laughing Man's recent videos of shootyness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Laughing Man's recent videos of shootyness

Two videos for you from recent games. Please have a quick read, take a look and let me know what you think.

This one is my first attempt at an outdoor game using my new fisheye type headcam. Can't really see who I'm engaging, but the video has it's moments. Yes, I am using a Cmag with my M4, but it was great fun. Some little 14 year old back at the safe zone said 'There's some guy out there with a Cmag, and he's RAPING us.' Haha, good times.
    If you're wondering what happens toward the end, I was given juggernaut status and set loose. I had a piece of white paper on my chest that they had to shoot, but as it turns out, they couldn't quite see past the hot hail of plastic. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owJSYaHwj6k

This second one is a response to the first. Some of my buddies were asking for more footage of my death. I don't usually include them because it's not like I look at who shot me. It doesn't make good filming really, and just includes me walking back to the safe zone, so I leave it out. Nevertheless, I've created a 'deaths' video with some added silliness. Take a look. When I say 'sei jor,' it means dead of course. 'Ding!' means 'bugger!' and 'Bingo' is our version of a surrender bang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ba-C..._order&list=UL

Please subscribe to my channel. I'm thinking about buying some nicer camera equipment and editing software, so I'd like a few more viewers. All criticism is welcome. I want to give the people what they want. Thanks for your time.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Re: The Laughing Man's recent videos of shootyness

What site is that first one at?

Comment

Loved the second vid mate... brilliant editing throughout as always!
      sigpic

Comment

Nice vids mate is that m4 blue? Looks quite nice tbh
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

What make of glock do you have by the way?
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

awesome vids dude you are well and truly a beast on the field :D

Comment

always enjoy your vids....can i ask in the first vid near the begining when you ran with your glock and engaged the person crouchin down, did you shoot him point blank?
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Wow, it's really difficult using an M4 with a silly ROF and a C Mag. No disrespect but try that without the C Mag and then I would be impressed.

Comment

Crazy action!

Do you take a moment to think "hey I mite of been hit then" you just seam to be hooked up to a red bull drip!

Comment

Loved it mate, absolutely bang on!

Second video made me laugh :')

Comment

Thanks for the responses fellas. I see lots of questions.

In no particular order..

It's a G&P M4, but it's not blue. The IR on my camera accidentally came on, giving it a funny colour. This was my first time using the cmag, and it was only a bot of fun among friends, so I don't feel too bad about it's use. I also used it mostly for just suppressing fire. I take all my hits, but as mentioned above, during the last game I was given juggernaut privileges. I got shot plenty, but I generally don't find them very painful.

The glock is a ksc g23c. If you look closely, I'm careful not to shoot the kid behind the wooden cabin. He was camping a bit, so I instead full autoed his cover, making lots of noise and effectively causing him to crap himself. By the time I got to him, my gun was actually empty - but he didn't know that

The site at the start is 'City Hunter' in Kwun Tong. Thanks again for the comments. Hope you enjoyed them.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

haha cool vids

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Laughing Man i want you to hit me, as hard as you can.. Find out more about The Laughing Man
                        Working...
                        X