Any chance of a marui recoil mp5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance of a marui recoil mp5?

So yeah, i really want a GBB mp5(k) but i dont want the unreliability of gas.

We think that theres any chance of this ever happening?
    Yes, and i want one
    45.00%
    Yes, but i dont want one
    20.00%
    No, but id like to see it happen
    30.00%
    No, this isnt a good idea
    5.00%

The poll is expired.

-TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: Any chance of a marui recoil mp5?

Well a MP5K probably wont happen as there most likely not enough room in the gun but with a full stock mp5 it could most likely happen.

Comment

To be honest if you want a realistic MP5, go with the new VFC Umarex MP5, it stops firing when it's out of BB unlike the Maruzen (and clones) MP5k, fires from a closed bolt like the real thing, stamped steel body with real steel parts compatibility. I would however buy the Marui recoil mp5 in a heartbeat if it features 3 round burst and stops firing when it's out of BB like their next-gen M4 or Scar, would be nice if the gun is reactivated after it's out by pulling on the charging handle.

Comment

Thats what im after mate. Very much so. I just hope it can be made. And that VFC aint cheap!

Comment

The gun isn't so bad... Have you seen the price of the magazines?

Comment

Its NOT EVER going to happen (IMO). Umarex will sue anyone who makes anything H&K shaped as they own the rights to the airsoft trademarks/gun design.

Only Classic Army and VFC will have rights to make anything mp5 shaped (CA have B&T)

Also Glocks will be increasingly hard to find aswell. I was told that Glock made KWA remove all their Glock's from their stand at shotshow or they would sue on the spot. and Glock WILL NOT allow anyone to put their trades on stuff.

Tradewars are gonna ball things up sorry to dissapoint

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
              Thats what im after mate. Very much so. I just hope it can be made. And that VFC aint cheap!
              If they do ever make one (which they probably won't) it won't be cheap either mate... Circa £400 so around the same as the vfc

If they did I'd have one though ;-)

Comment

Dont mind the price tag. Its not what im looking for.

Comment

if it comes to it theres loads of companies in the usa that make mp5s, special weapons for one but the guy who owns it is a crook. so worst case scenario we see some with weird trades.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                  Working...
                  X