Which Is the best GOPRO to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Is the best GOPRO to use?

In a few months im getting a gopro, just wondering which is the best?
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: Which Is the best GOPRO to use?

don't know about go pro but i bought a contour hd with a picatinny mount and so far haven't had any problems

Comment

Oh alright sounds good, how much was it? Trying to keep it close to £100

Comment

The contour is more like £200-£400 depending how well set up you want to be.

Comment

400 including accessories etc

Comment

Seeing how each is mounted, I have to say that I much prefer my ContourHD to the GoPro. Mounting of the ContourHD onto a rail takes up as much space as a tactical light. The GoPro is a box configuration that sticks out much more than the ContourHD. Also, over on this side of the pond, you can get a ContourHD with rail mount for under 200 USD, which is about 130 GBP.

Pic of my MP5 and ContourHD:

Pic from ASF of a guy's GoPro mounted:

Comment

I have a gopro hd1080, it's certainly a good camera but no where near your £100 budget. I used the headmount which gives me some good footage. Although mine has developed a fault in the audio, it picks up a 'static' or a 'whirring' noise which ends up being quite loud when its in the casing. An example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyrSK4sS0ek

Comment

I'd suggest if you do go for a gopro then get the helmet hero version, although you can swap the camera from the mount any time you like. So it might be best to search the bay for one as they come up quite often and then buy the mount kit that suits you best.

There are other fairly good cameras out there too, a cylinder style camera (like the Oregon Scientific ATC2K) may be better for attaching to your gun as it's not as awkward. Also it has the option of other mounts. It's a good little camera, but not HD. There are HD ones out there though.
                I'm just going with what I've seen used in the past and can find on the bay in under a minute
                Originally posted by NitroJoe
                ...that was meant to be a shocked face, not a creepy clown rape face

Comment

Just been pmed a link for a contour HD for £130. So going there probably.

Comment

Oh i dont know if i want a contour or a shiny new TM pistol :/

Comment

You won't get a GoPro for under £100. The GoPro 960 is good if you are on a Budget and just want the Camera.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                      Working...
                      X