Collapse

Contour HD or TM pistol + Cheaper cam??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contour HD or TM pistol + Cheaper cam??

Okay guys from my previous thread, i am lost as to what i want to do, do we think Contour HD (£145) or TM (night warrior / 5-7)?
    TM Pistol & Cheap Camera.
    28.57%
    Countour HD.
    71.43%
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: Contour HD or TM pistol + Cheaper cam??

Depends how good you are as a player if your rubbish then get the tm if your amazing then go for the contourhd, and invest in a memory card ie a 32gb and have a couple of them if your recording in hd then it'll take alot of space up
    Last edited by V.A.K; 24 September, 2011, 16:44.

Comment

The contour is only £135 on amazon - bought one myself. Go for the contour, the quality is very good in 1080, and at 720 it shoots at 60fps

Comment

Cheers vak, helpful as always... I like to think im alright. But i also want to get some CQB footage and my 18c isnt too reliable...
        So i might get a reliable pistol and get a HD cam later.

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
          The contour is only £135 on amazon - bought one myself. Go for the contour, the quality is very good in 1080, and at 720 it shoots at 60fps
          Yeah but the 5-7 is also a similar price, especially after you factor in mrmory cards ect.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
            Cheers vak, helpful as always... I like to think im alright. But i also want to get some CQB footage and my 18c isnt too reliable...
            So i might get a reliable pistol and get a HD cam later.
            helpful is my middle name, but to be fair you don't want to spend all of that money on a camera to record some boring sniping footage which involves you sitting around, also what editing software will you be using vegas pro?

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
              helpful is my middle name, but to be fair you don't want to spend all of that money on a camera to record some boring sniping footage which involves you sitting around, also what editing software will you be using vegas pro?
              It wont be, im usually kicking doors ect. Playing the mall with an m16 ect.

Comment

I think the max size memory card a Contour can take is 16gb. I might be wrong though.
                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

i can't remember i'll go to the draw and dig it out and have a look

Comment

It is 16gb max. Im going to go to my site, see what they got and decide then.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                    Working...
                    X