Putting an EGLM on a Magpul Masada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting an EGLM on a Magpul Masada

Ok everyone, you can see from my signature I want an EGLM... I think I have secured myself one.

However, I read somewhere that you need to modify the EGLM to mate it securely with a Magpul Masada.

Any body who has an EGLM on a Masada out there to give me a few tips on what needs to be done?

Or is no work actually required?

Thank you.

Re: Putting an EGLM on a Magpul Masada

Just dug out my Ares EGLM and the Masada and put the two together. There is a chance that they could work but you will need to shave the magwell on the gun as well as the EGLM the bit that may stop and EGLM working is a hinge and pin on it which looks like it will fowl the magwell on the gun to much but short of trying it properly no way of knowing.
    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX12R A1 View Post
      Just dug out my Ares EGLM and the Masada and put the two together. There is a chance that they could work but you will need to shave the magwell on the gun as well as the EGLM the bit that may stop and EGLM working is a hinge and pin on it which looks like it will fowl the magwell on the gun to much but short of trying it properly no way of knowing.
      Ah, ok. Thanks for that.

I will see what it is like when I get it.

Cheers

Comment

You do not need to shave anything off anything. It fits perfectly with a rail attached to the handguard easily.

Comment

check this out
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/richies...n/photostream/

give you an idea on what it'll look like

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PROJECT 28X Im into Music, gaming and Airsoft. I work as an Engineer building Underwater ROV'S. Find out more about PROJECT 28X
          Working...
          X