• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA or ICS

Hello,
    Was planning on getting a new gun,
    i liked the look of the MP5 SD5 or A5.
    I have looked around and have found i liked the look of the ICS and CA versions. They are about the same price so that doesnt really come into it. I dont plan on spending much money on the gun after i have bought it. I want a gun that is reliable and would last a long time.

Cheers
    Oli
    Classic Army
    55.88%
    ICS
    44.12%

Re: CA or ICS

Originally posted by Spooros View Post
    I want a gun that is reliable and would last a long time.
    I would advise either getting CA or TM then. Not ICS.
    My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

CA or TM

ics mp5s apparently arnt too bad i just done like the company

get CA
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

well i have heard good things about ics but im gonna say CA because they are overall awsome!!

Comment

CA MP5s absolutely rock. And rock absolutely.

Comment

Saw a CYMYA?? one today and was quite impressed. Not stricktly relevant I know :-)

Comment

Im never buying a clone again after my JG M4s-system has had so many problems since i bought it. I just want a reliable gun that i can use week in, week out and not have to do much to. I know that at some point it will break but...

Comment

judging on the quality and performance of my new ICS MP5... ICS all the way for me

Comment

I have now had 2 ICS MP5's and both are still rock solid performers and the oldest is 3 years old with over 100,000 rounds through it and all that has ever broke is a bevel gear and i do live on full auto so that is pretty good.

curlyboy
                  'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

same as iain, i'm gonna have to say classic army for there overall performance, some of the ICS guns are complete failures aswell or so i have been told

Comment

CA all the way, easily twice as good as ICS in every way
                      M3 shorty
                      Ruger P-85
                      Colt 1911A1

In the near future will be looking to add a few more to the collection, so anyone selling an MP5-K or an M249 drop me a PM

Comment

I have an ics MP5 and the two metal parts that hold the front end on both 'snapped'. I always treat my guns with care and have no idea how they could break except that the metal looked nasty. Looks like its a common fault. My ICS MP5 now has a JG body LOL

Comment

i go for CA, from what i've seen and used the ICS ak's are a pain to get real wood kits for and generally only seen to work with ICS only stuff.

Boris
                          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                            i go for CA, from what i've seen and used the ICS ak's are a pain to get real wood kits for and generally only seen to work with ICS only stuff.

Boris
                            Well i wont be buying a wook conversion kit for my mp5 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spooros View Post
                              Well i wont be buying a wook conversion kit for my mp5 lol
                              Does that make it 7ft tall, hairy, and causes it to growl a lot? I hear import taxes from Kashyyk are crippling anyway.....
                              WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spooros Find out more about Spooros
                              Working...
                              X