Possible Media Sticky ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Media Sticky ?

I have two websites specificly for zero one media.

My youtube page has the following statistics:

Channel Views: 13,434
    Total Video Views: 162,013
    Current Subscribers: 7814

I have noticed that there is no up to date Ground Zero media pages that users can log onto and watch videos or view pictures.

I would like to propose a possible deal where you could possibly link my 2 pages to your forums as stickies. I think this would be brilliant beacuse members will have a good place where they can view up to date HD quality videos and pictures from recent games from well maintained web pages.

www.youtube.com/purdyr
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002943092568

As members on this site can you guys please look over these two pages of mine and let me know your opinions on it

thanks guys
    Yes
    12.00%
    No
    88.00%

The poll is expired.

Eat pie

Re: Possible Media Sticky ?

Your Facebook page has "Scoutthedoggie" and another airsoft site tags on it?? This could be construed as linking to other retailers, which is a breach of this forum's rules.

Although I appreciate what you are attempting to do...there is an addage that goes "Self praise is no praise at all" Which, in a round about sort of fashion means one shouldn't go around blowing one's own trumpet!

For information's sakes, I voted "No".
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

i voted no as well

Comment

while i like the channel and the video entitled minigun fail amused me i'll have to agree with the above as said other links work in your detriment, but keep up the vids mate and if i ever can be bothered to get a youtube account i'll subscribe

Comment

i voted no as well - if peeps cant even have sigs to links that are useful a sticky addds insult to injury!

Comment

I would just like to say that the majority of your views come from videos such as Crysis 2 with one being at 17 000 which is quite good. However that has nothing to do with airsoft. It would be more beneficial if you tell us how many airsoft views you have as I doubt it will be very high, Good idea in theory though.
            "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

I voted no for reasons stated above. The way I see it if zero one wanted a youtube channel they would have done one by now
              Originally posted by Tiercel
              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                I voted no for reasons stated above. The way I see it if zero one wanted a youtube channel they would have done one by now
                perhaps they should have one, where GZ users can submit their own videos/pics etc.

that way theres no advertising of other sites/shops, GZ can pick the best of the bunch. and they could then use the channel for their own advertising (reviews etc)

Comment

Noooooo

The people have spoken!

Comment

I vote yes but also understand why people have voted no.
                    I browse youtubby alot and came across a site in scotland (not advertising their) they had own channel spicifically for the airsoft games. Also obviously advertising the site on the channel.
                    I may never go to the site but find it interesting and amusing to watch some of the game videos usually lasting around 10mins. Also for reference and seeing diff loadouts that u dont see at ur local.
                    If zero one had a video channel where i can see the usual weekend games regularly i would take the trip down and check it out for sure.
                    "Hell i like you, you can come round and F*** my sister"

Comment

flankingtheenemy run a youtube channel of just GZ videos.
                      www.youtube.com/user/flankingtheenemy (i hope thats the right url...)
                      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

:-0
                        How must i never find this lol.
                        Topic over then.
                        "Hell i like you, you can come round and F*** my sister"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

war_master182 Im Ryan and im 18 years old Find out more about war_master182
                        Working...
                        X