Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parcel Force Clearance Fee

Originally posted by The General View Post
    Blah blah blah. Learn how to spell and sort out your grammar before you start slinging mud. I did do a quick search and did not see anything relating to the new changes, hence me asking. It was not well publicised and all my searches brought up the previous state of affairs. I was wrong and I admitted that. Luckily someone else took the time to post the evidence.
    I didn't start slinging mud I just said do your own research if you were really bothered about the clearance fee you would have, if you bothered to speak to parcelforce then they would have directed you to the correct section of the postal act. Grammar really is that all you've got I like how that's the only fault you have in my argument, what exactly is it that you do for a living because i'm a pharmacist that means I work long hours and have a stressful job i'm sorry I didn't take the time to make all of the I's in my post into capitals because i've got better things to do so grow up and stop moaning about £15.

Comment

Well in hindsight this is all rather childish so I will apologise for being a bit of a male chicken and move on. Sorry VAK.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Well in hindsight this is all rather childish so I will apologise for being a bit of a male chicken and move on. Sorry VAK.
        thanks, also sorry for getting a bit snappy no hard feelings

Comment

I had this problem recently when ordering from HK. I got hit for £44 for the supposed clearance fee. The package was a box of 10 mid caps and a gear box totaling £150 including the shipping fee. I've bought guitars from the states that haven't had that much in clearance fees before hand. In any case the invoice stated the VAT was £13.30 (which I would of been happy to pay) and the rest was all clearance fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
            I had this problem recently when ordering from HK. I got hit for £44 for the supposed clearance fee. The package was a box of 10 mid caps and a gear box totaling £150 including the shipping fee. I've bought guitars from the states that haven't had that much in clearance fees before hand. In any case the invoice stated the VAT was £13.30 (which I would of been happy to pay) and the rest was all clearance fees.
            you sure mate. Never seen a clearance/handling fee above £13. Maybe you got them the wrong way round?
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
              you sure mate. Never seen a clearance/handling fee above £13. Maybe you got them the wrong way round?
              Yep I'm sure. The invoice clearly states it. Even called up and checked with parcelfarce.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
                Yep I'm sure. The invoice clearly states it. Even called up and checked with parcelfarce.
                Whoa, I'd check again cos they sent me a email staying they had to flat rates, one £8 and the other £13...no sliding scale on amount of goods or parcel size cos that would be outragous...well even more outragous that what they charge already!!

Comment

Checked already unfortunately. And I've got another clearance fee to pay for a pistol grip for my current build that is outrageous as well. £14 for a £30 item. This is plain stupidity. What's weirder is that I bought exactly the same item from exactly the same place no more than a week ago and got no charge.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tintin102 Find out more about tintin102
                  Working...
                  X