Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeroone Machine Gun Simulators

Hi,

Does anyone know of or have used one of these? I want to use them in a film i'm doing at my airsoft site but don't know what they do? Zeroone sell them.

Many thanks
    Niall

Re: Zeroone Machine Gun Simulators

Originally posted by policeyounggun View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know of or have used one of these? I want to use them in a film i'm doing at my airsoft site but don't know what they do? Zeroone sell them.

Many thanks
    Niall
    umm pretty sure it would have been faster and easier to google this, also if you are after what i think your after then you may find the simulator and it's charges to be quite expensive although this depends on what you want it for if it's for training then you could in theory contact tlsfx and get them to make you some electronically detonated grenades the circuit is pretty simple to rig up this would be a more cost effective way of doing this. there also is editing software that you can use that simulates gunshot, muzzle flash and gore.

Comment

How about read the description on the Z1 post?

What? There isn't one? I AM suprised....

I think they are effectively the same sort of thing as the firecrackers you buy in service stations in France, you light the end and it sets off 10-20 in sequence.
      'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

OMG he is under 18, he cant buy fireworks. wheres the under 18 patrol when you need them.

What are you filming?
        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
        Working...
        X