Tritium inserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tritium inserts

Anyone know where i can get these from? I know a site sells them at 30 but its for their labour and I want to do this cheaper and myself? Would be nice to get them painted on my various AEG and pistol iron sites as I only play at night games. Let me know any suggestions either by PM or subtle hints without breakiong forum rules!
    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Re: Tritium inserts

hey mate there was a thread on this as of last year , i dont know if been deleted tho , and all the info was on there .

found it

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...t=night+sights

Comment

Read the link but didnt find anything conclusive to tell me where i could buy any as opposed to buying the service?
      "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

try on WOLf spare ARMOURIES ,

i think they had them in a few months ago

or AW . scotland they have them

Comment

Cheers fella

Comment

Nope non found....might have to cough up at this rate

Comment

The Well Good Company based in HK has them. You get loads of kinds. Some of them are however tiny little glow rods. while not Tritium spots they do the same job.

The glow rods tend to show up on shotguns more than anything but I have seen the odd Dessie Eagle with them.

A manufacturer called Freedom Art make them, so some google-fu should get you sorted.
              SAVE OUR SPORT
              http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ward8124 REME 94-02 Find out more about Ward8124
              Working...
              X