Collapse

Airsofters Needed for Film Test Shoot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsofters Needed for Film Test Shoot!

Hey All,

Bit last minute I know but; either this Wednesday (26th Oct) or Friday (28th Oct) Evening I'm looking for a team (or 4 or more individuals) to come with full kit to Farnborough (Hampshire) to take part in filming of some shots that will be used as film test plates for a future film project. As its a pilot there is no budget but I could cover your petrol expenses (local teams really) and drink (warm or cold) will be supplied! I will of course send out copies of final shots or edit a 'trailer' together for your team.

We have a building to use and I'm planning on doing a building assault sequence with the team and possibly more if time allows. This will involve some work with Green screen but acting isn't really required! I'm planning on filming into the night so expect a late night, either Wednesday or Friday night - whichever is easiest for the team. I'm also happy to have individuals come along if they want to and make up numbers!

As for the look, I'd like either current US Military kit or UK military kit (S95) with M4's or MP5's, anything that will look good in CQB really, All blacks aren't really the best for filming at night but if its all I can get then I'm happy to work with it.

We're shooting on the latest fully HD broadcast kit, be great if I could get a team to participate! If you want to see some previous projects log on to tbpfilms.com.

Anyone interested please contact me [email protected]

Thanks

Tom

About the Author

Collapse

BlueCap Find out more about BlueCap
Working...
X