Russian pistols.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian pistols.

Am I correct in saying that a Glock was once used when they were testing which one to choose from? I ask this as the selection of Russian pistols aren't great, in fact its rubbish. If there was a glock used, which one was it?

Thanks
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Russian pistols.

The ministry of the interior procured Glock 17 poistols around 2 or 3 years ago they also approve the use of the CZ-75.

Comment

So the glock 17 would suit a fairly modern russian loadout? (Flora and AKs74u)? WOuld I be able to get away with other glocks or what?

Thanks
      "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

I use a Glock 19 but i'd avoid an AKSU as they are pretty much hated by the Russian military and are nicknamed 'the little bitch' however for airsoft they are great! just depends what you want realism or a good airsoft kit.

Comment

Originally posted by pugwash View Post
          I use a Glock 19 but i'd avoid an AKSU as they are pretty much hated by the Russian military and are nicknamed 'the little bitch' however for airsoft they are great! just depends what you want realism or a good airsoft kit.
          Really!? That surprised me, I thought they liked them :S Shows my knowledge lol

Comment

If you like it, use it. Personally I adore the dinky AKSU's and regret selling mine!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
            Working...
            X