WE M92 short or long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE M92 short or long

Im so stuck i not sure weather to go for a short one in the chome finish, or the longer one in a black and silver finish. they both work out for me at a same sort of price. but im not to sure. i dont like to have to keep buying gas and apparently the longer one uses considerably more gas.
    help please i so stuck.
    Cheers
    Check out my youtube gaming channel
    TheProTobias

http://www.youtube.com/TheProTobias

Re: WE M92 short or long

do not buy WE pistols, they ALWAYS BREAK. I suggest you go for a gun by TM, they also have M9s and are low maintanence

Comment

Well that's a generalized statement to be honest! I've had a fair few WE guns in the past, SOCOM GEAR included and to be honest if you maintain them well you shouldnt have too much of a problem. They arent as gas efficient as the bigger brands such as KWA and TM but they're not too bad in my opinion.

Comment

Id go short as the long ones just look wrong. And as the slide is larger, yes more gas is used.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Thanks guys i'll have a look at the marui ones and ill most definateley buy a shorter one.
          TheProTobias

Comment

the long one looks great to me.
            sigpic

Comment

Thats awsome i really like the chome finish but the shop that i am getting it at does not have a long one with a chrome finish really cool gun though.
              where did you get it?? its the sword cutlass from from a cartoon i think?
              cheers
              TheProTobias

Comment

yes, cutlass,from a us shop
                sigpic

Comment

I've had a WE92 L for years now and has always been reliable with a few interesting moments i.e. it sometimes like to go full auto?! The long version is accurate and powerful so I'd go for that.
                  "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

I think WE guns are fine.

I've got quite a few and some TM's as well like all GBB'S you need to look after them.

The long version is more powerful and I think more accurate than the short as for gas usage I notice very little difference maybe a full mag plus a few shots with green gas.
                    They do take TM mags though and they hold gas much better than the we ones.

Comment

How many mags can you go on the TM and WE before you need to refil? @dave-yzf
                      TheProTobias

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

whitejackle I live in Somerset Find out more about whitejackle
                      Working...
                      X