Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween games!

Evening everybody.

I've been playing for a few years now, and as far as airsoft games go, the halloween one is always pretty special. So where are people playing their airsoft games this halloween? And what's the best halloween game you've been to in the past?

Personally I'll be heading over to The Mall on sunday for their heroes and villains halloween special, can I expect to see any of you fine people there?

Re: Halloween games!

we had ours at "the stan last" saturday night. excellent atmosphere being chased by zombies in old offices and factories whilst competing with other teams for objectives in near pitch black conditions. even better as more of us became zombies. i have never seen such genuinely scared airsofters before!

Comment

Yea, I've been chased down a pitch black corridor by a large man wielding a VERY loud chainsaw (with the chain removed obv). Never been so scared.

Comment

Originally posted by plainlazy44 View Post
        Yea, I've been chased down a pitch black corridor by a large man wielding a VERY loud chainsaw (with the chain removed obv). Never been so scared.
        Oh. Wow.

I cannot stand the sound of chainsaws. Which site was this? That is a genius idea!

Comment

Was at Bristol Airsoft's courthouse. Abandoned crown court in the centre of bristol. Tis my local.

Comment

For me fancy dress games ruin it, the immersion or realism, mainly fancy dress etc, fair enough of.it.was.ressie.evil with designated zombies etc, but fancy dress is a no no for me
            sigpic

Comment

I'm still trying to persuade my wife that she wants to go to the game at Dragon Valley this Sunday.

If we do go, it will be down to Tesco and I'll get a grim reaper outfit (scythe kills FTW) and get her one of those full length sexy vampire costumes.
              sigpic

Comment

Ihaven't played any games in fancy dress yet (this sunday will be a first) so i can't comment on what their like. But horror themed games are absolutly epic, and the best fun i've ever had in the sport has been on halloween games getting chased around in the dark. Bristol Airsofts marshals (now ex-marshals) came close to perfecting the zombie-survival-horror airsoft game with their biohazard games.

Comment

hey me and a mate are heading to the mall for halloween games n its going to be our 1st time at the mall so really looking forward to it have heard nothing but good things about the mall so cant wait

Comment

warminster do a nice night game for halloween sadly moved and not going this year

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

plainlazy44 Find out more about plainlazy44
                    Working...
                    X